• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destroying another viral video LIE and showing BS that cops put up with

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

And of course this was a viral video where they claimed she was disabled or some other BS.

How hard is it for people to just listen to the cops. Take the ticket.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
Fuckers played too much GTA. They think if they run and hide their wanted level by the police will magically disappear. Bunch of dumb asses that can’t follow simple directions

Sep 14, 2014

NSFW

I thought about posting a thread for this one but it's the same topic; pulled over, spouting a bunch of bullshit but worse outcome. The kid gloves have to come off, but USA political correctness is on the side of the criminal as if they're fighters against tyranny for a simple stop at the side of the road with John Smith.

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018
There are several videos far worse than the one of the police officers of Tulsa. Actually you can only pay the deepest respect to the police. It is unbelievable what kind of idiots the police deal with and what kind of danger they expose themselves to.

Quadruple their salary, better equip the police and give them more authority and harsher punishments for morons when dealing with kind of these idiots

stn

Jun 15, 2012

NSFW

I thought about posting a thread for this one but it's the same topic; pulled over, spouting a bunch of bullshit but worse outcome. The kid gloves have to come off, but USA political correctness is on the side of the criminal as if they're fighters against tyranny for a simple stop at the side of the road with John Smith.
I couldn't watch this and still can't. Honestly makes me sick to my stomach.

Noboru Wataya

Bored at work, horned up to the gills
Jul 8, 2016
Northern Ireland, UK

NSFW

Holy shit, that's upsetting.

NH1982

Jul 9, 2019

NSFW

This is horrifying.

• Empathy
Reactions: Narasumas