• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Destructoid] Leaked photo of NX controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

Doesn't look like a comfortable controller at all. But technically that's pretty impressive and something I doubt Nintendo is capable of pulling off. Samsung, sure, they build their own displays. Nintendo, nah.

Sharp would be making these displays, which also own the patent to this technology.

ftSOCdX.gif

What am I looking at?
The whole controller is a screen?

It's super weird, and the user on that posted this on Reddit is also strange. Only saw 2 other posts in his history before he made the thread about it, and the two other posts were links to this photo in other NX threads. It al happened today, too.

Strange.

On top of that, there's something really off about the photo. I can't quite put my finger on it, though. It doesn't seem very Nintendo like at all. So much of the screen is covered by your hands, and what if an enemy decides to pop up on that side of the screen. I don't know, it just seems super impractical.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Nintendo is doomed

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
That looks photoshopped as hell. Destructoid go home you're drunk.

Jonbo298

I'm hoping it looks like this since it's a dev kit and the retail product gets more refined. Nintendo has a history of doing this between first reveal and final product.

SRTtoZ

It...might be...real? Damn. Unfortunate.

Can someone please shop this thing in a car as a rear view mirror pls?

I'm not sure that I hope it's real, per se, but there's some interesting stuff with haptics and the like in there that I'd be interested to see play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom