• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Details of Forza 6 Porsche expansion leak via Amazon

jbug617

Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AYMNQH2/?tag=neogaf0e-20
CZ-8m2hUsAA8lCj.png

It's gonna be $20, isn't it?

One dollar per car, and more importantly, a new track. I'd be OK with that, but I hope it's a bit less. The additional events help as well.

I wonder if they've got the new 911 with four-wheel steering, and if it actually works like that in the game.

terrible

Banned
We knew a Porsche pack was coming eventually but the new track is a bit of a surprise. Somewhat gives me hope that they'll eventually release a new pack with some of the older original tracks from the previous games in the series.

GHG

Gold Member
But when? It can't be too far away if Amazon have all these details right?

Hope we get more tracks and showcase events as well.

Good, I hope its here soon, the track sound great, cant wait to hear the rest of the list, I want the 993 GT2, GT3 2013, Cayman GT4, 918, 965, 917 and many others.

G Rom

20 would be quite disappointing as it's not nearly enough to cover a manufacturer with such heritage and history. It's also strange because BADNED had mentioned in the past that there would be more Porsche than in the Expansion Pack from FM4.

Also, "only" 9 brand new to Xbox One from the 20. this means, we'd either be loosing one of Horizon's Porsche or one is getting updated to a newer spec (my bet would be on the later with the Cayman being upgraded to the GT4 spec)

The 919 and 356 would be two of those 9 brand new. I suppose we'd see the return of the 962, 911 GT1, 550 Spyder, at least one 911 (991) RSR. That would already leave only two spots for new-to-Xbox One models. Surely, they have to be the 917 and 935 with the focus on Can-Am and Group 5 we've seen in the game...

356A? 919? Daaaamn, already nice.

If it turns out there's a 917K lurking in this pack it'll be the biggest megaton in racing history.

EDIT: It also says March 1 2016, but that's probably a placeholder.

mreddie

I remember EA excluded T10 from using the 918 back around Forza 4-Horizon 2, nice to see they changed their tune.

Top Bottom