• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex GO releases August 18th on Android and iOS

Volotaire

EAAMlfJ.png
Source

I didn't ask for this if old.

Price: £3.99 (UK) or $4.99 (US) on iOS

Love Hitman and TR so this is a insta-buy.

P.S. You'll probably want to PM a mod to get this thread moved if you want it moved fast.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Oh, this is a nice surprise. I still haven't spent enough time with Lara Croft Go, but Hitman Go is my jam. For $5(?), I'm sold.

Simo

Nice! Perfect timing too since I'll be holed up in a hotel in downtown Chicago next week and it'll also help with the Amtrak ride for the trip home. Lol

Foffy

Banned
I assume this will be slightly more expensive than previous GO games.

They've seen to up the quality, with full VA and content updates in the works.

mclem

Dunno if it's related, but Hitman Go on Android seems to have updated today. Can't tell what's changed, could there be some internal advertising getting ready?

Jawmuncher

Can't wait to buy it for a dollar. Had fun with Lara Croft go. So if this is more of that rather than Hitman Go, i'll be happy.

Wanderer5

Sweet, even through I haven't had much interests in the series (and thus won't have the affection like for Tomb Raider), I will check out this one out on my tablet if I can. Lara Croft GO was amazing, and this looks to be the same.

Have you played the other GO games? This will almost certainly be very good.
Yeah, SE Montreal has been uncanny at taking the core concepts and defining mechanics of these games, and distilling them to a mobile-friendly turn-based puzzle style

I hope Thief GO is in the future; the different arrows and tools would work perfectly as power-ups and puzzle elements.

Life Is Strange GO will work well; rewinding time/turns can add a slick twist to a turn-based game. And Just Cause GO will definitely have the grappling hook as a puzzle element

Ashtar

I wonder how many ppl will think it's a ripoff of Pokemon
I better a dollar to a donut it's metacritic is higher than de:md, which happens to be my most anticipated game at the moment

Simo

Just iOS right now...crap. Do I buy it for my iPad or wait for Android...or just buy both..Decisions.

You don't need a constant internet connection for these games right? Only asking because it could affect my decision since I have 4 hour Amtrak ride tonight to Chicago so not internet for my tablet. lol

duckroll

Just iOS right now...crap. Do I buy it for my iPad or wait for Android...or just buy both..Decisions.

You don't need a constant internet connection for these games right? Only asking because it could affect my decision since I have 4 hour Amtrak ride tonight to Chicago. lol

You don't, but in that case I need to advice you to NOT turn on Cloud Saves. I remember once I turned on Cloud Saves for Lara Croft GO because I wanted to have the saves secured in case anything happens to my phone. Was in an area without data reception, loaded the game, and it crashed over and over while loading because it expected to... connect to my Google account I guess? Not sure. Had to get online later, boot the game up successfully, and turn off Cloud Saves, and I tested it again and it was fine.

I will wait for it to come to vita, with Greg Miller dating one of the devs bet she will get a lot of nudging to bring it there, in fact he has done it several times on twitter already :)

Simo

You don't, but in that case I need to advice you to NOT turn on Cloud Saves. I remember once I turned on Cloud Saves for Lara Croft GO because I wanted to have the saves secured in case anything happens to my phone. Was in an area without data reception, loaded the game, and it crashed over and over while loading because it expected to... connect to my Google account I guess? Not sure. Had to get online later, boot the game up successfully, and turn off Cloud Saves, and I tested it again and it was fine.

Oh great! I'll do that then. Thanks for the info!

FYI in the settings if you login to squeenix acct you can claim a praxis kit, no idea how it affects this game but just saw it

Simo

FYI in the settings if you login to squeenix acct you can claim a praxis kit, no idea how it affects this game but just saw it

Just looked in the settings. It gives you those Praxis points, up to 5 if you complete all the objectives listed, for Mankind Divided on PC and Xbox One...but not PS4? I wonder why that is?

Regginator

I really thought this was free. Were Tomb Raider and Hitman GO paid as well? I was slightly interested but now I think I'll pass. Nice for those interested of course. I'd rather have MD.

Top Bottom