• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex HR Reviews Thread

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
After playing the leak, this was expected. GOTY incoming.

I've only read through the Joystiq review so far and I'm already hyped to the brim.

Pre-loaded, ready to go, and still angry that last week Steam had the unlock date as today instead of tomorrow.

Khezu

zoner said:
Calling it now.

Jeff Gerstmann hates it (like everything else)

According to his twitter he is holding off a day to check the PC version.
Wonder if they will post a QL today to gauge his general opinion on it.

This is great news.

With reviews like this, the amount of marketing behind this game, and the timing of release it should do VERY well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm really happy about the reviews so far just because it means more work for Eidos Montreal. They seem to have a real appreciation for a franchise's past, and this spells good news for Thief 4

The bombcast thread this week should be glorious!

Anyway from glancing around the OT it seems like a lot of the reviewers took a stealth heavy approach. Did any of them go straight up dawg time on the game? I'm curious how it turned out

I think Jeff will like it. I just think he'll use more guns than most of us would.

He's not stupid or anything, I'm sure he'll give it a fair chance. I expect 4/5 from him.

Grisby

HamPster PamPster said:
The bombcast thread this week should be glorious!

Anyway from glancing around the OT it seems like a lot of the reviewers took a stealth heavy approach. Did any of them go straight up dawg time on the game? I'm curious how it turned out

It seems like Jeff from GB would get straight up dawg time with it. Well, if he is the one reviewing it.

Yuripaw

Banned
I just watched the gametrailers review, and...seriously, huh?? I really didn't understand what they hell they were talkin about most of the review. I couldn't tell if they liked it, or disliked it half the time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Grisby said:
It seems like Jeff from GB would get straight up dawg time with it. Well, if he is the one reviewing it.
Brad said on his twitter that he's staring at a preloaded copy on Steam, and Jeff has achievements for Deus Ex on his username.

God, I feel like a creep for knowing all that.

Top Bottom