• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided E3 2015 Trailer

Pagusas

Elden Member
Where is the epic amazing music?!? The trailer was weak, Esspecially when you compare it to the god tier Deus Ex HR E3 trailer.

Uthred

Not sure if I buy the world progression, seems like a rather outre development that doesnt entirely mesh with its sequel. I mean I dont mind if they want to do "cyber-Apartheid" because they think its cool (and it could be). It just feels like a fairly artificial (no pun intended) development (No doubt due to the Illuminati I imagine)

GavinUK86

HQ screenshots:
image_deus_ex_mankind_divided-28687-3207_0001.jpg
image_deus_ex_mankind_divided-28687-3207_0002.jpg
image_deus_ex_mankind_divided-28687-3207_0003.jpg
image_deus_ex_mankind_divided-28687-3207_0004.jpg

squadr0n

I dont see where they specifically spoil the Illuminati. They might be talking about them in the VO but you wouldnt know that unless you played the other games. Did I miss something here?

Tacitus_

I dont see where they specifically spoil the Illuminati. They might be talking about them in the VO but you wouldnt know that unless you played the other games. Did I miss something here?

Yes, it's a bloody sequel. To the game where the protagonist discovers the Illuminati.

Yeah; I'm so fucking tired of CGI trailers. I mean all of them for the DX reboot have been really good, but for a game which is supposed to be out in ~9 months I expect to be seeing nothing but goddamn gameplay trailers by now.

I'm embarrassed for you.

At least we haven't gotten any of the "They DUMBED IT DOWN INTO AN FPS?! FUCK U SQUEENIX!" posts from last trailer thread
yet

Vire

They showed more gameplay from Kingdom Hearts 3, a game coming out in 2025, than Deus Ex.

tha fuq.

BlackRock

The in game footage seemed really oversharpened with a lot of film grain. Anyone else notice that? I hope that is not the default "yellow filter" for this game.

Yes. Agreed. I hope that can be corrected too. I actually liked the piss filter, though. I prefer the original game's look to the DC. I know I'm in the minority, but I thought it fit the game perfectly and gave this nice, warm glow to the world. This degree of oversharpening I'm not in favor of, however.

That said, I have such high hopes for this game. The Deus Ex series is one of my all time favorites, and I was blown away by how well Eidos Montreal did with HR. They nailed it better than I'd ever hoped they would. Hoping for more of the same.

Serra

Not really standing up to the HR trailers but hell, those were so amazing its hard to match them. Too bad its 2016.

I wish they had shown more gameplay, but what we saw looked pretty cool. Game looks great though, and I can't wait to see more. 2016 is looking pretty packed

Falchion

I had forgotten all about this with all the new titles being announced. Good to see it’s still on track for 2016.

Also excited about the forthcoming gameplay!

Guy.brush

image_deus_ex_mankind_divided-28687-3207_0004.jpg

What date is it? What year?!
Someone REALLY hoarded those round cathode ray 60s/70s TV tubes, stored them for 80 years and built this thing.

Top Bottom