• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

The screens that are supposed to be in-game look a little bullshotty but I still need this in my life as long as the character interactions are much better acted than the last game. Crazy black lady stereotype anyone?

Lunar15

Something is way off about those screenshots. The background looks like concept art that we've seen and not in a "wow those graphics look like the concept art!" kind of way.

I'd love to be wrong, though.

So um, what does the game actually look like?

There's something super bizarro with those screens.

I have to agree. I need to see some real time footage. My first immediate thought was that the lighting is off. It also doesn't seem to be using PBR, which I think they were touting as part of their engine. Something is just not right about those screens.

Denton

Looks lovely. I just hope they learned some design lessons because HR had quite a few flaws, as much as I liked it.

ekim

Something is way off about those screenshots. The background looks like concept art that we've seen and not in a "wow those graphics look like the concept art!" kind of way.

I'd love to be wrong, though.

Yeah the screens look like a good bad photoshop. Someone check if the source website isn't some parody site or something. lol

Dinda

Deus Ex by Crytek.
Looks really Shooter heavy, i hope this isn't the case. Always hoped Deus Ex would go more in the RPG direction.

wait.... So ALL 4 Endings of HR are non canon now? What the hell? Is this a sequel or side story or what?

Still excited, but thats odd

Invisible War made all three endings of the original Deus Ex canon AT THE SAME TIME, so it's not like there isn't precedent for crazy-ass shit in the continuation.

Personally, I'm withholding judgement for now. Square Enix is the same company that turned Sleeping Dogs into a free-to-play Clash of Clans trashfest, so I'll wait until we get more solid information on the game. I'm perfectly happy with Human Revolution being the last Deus Ex I play if the franchise dives off a cliff again.

GavinUK86

So this "leak" is suggesting none of HR endings are canon? I call bullshit. The name and the shots might be legit but some of the details don't make any sense.

Top Bottom