• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

An-Det

Holy shit, about damn time they announced the sequel, and it looks awesome. Hopefully we get a full trailer by e3. Nice to see Jensen is back, as well, although having all dxhr endings be non-canon is odd.

Newboi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Jensen is back????? Anyway, I'm crazy excited for this new Deus Ex. I just wish Luminous was up to snuff so that the game could have been built on that. Regardless, those screen look absolutely incredible! I just hope this game is more like the original Deus Ex in environment design. Human Revolution was good, but though there were multiple approaches; the paths were clearly defined and did not always make for an entirely organic experience.

robotrock

Banned
So this "leak" is suggesting none of HR endings are canon? I call bullshit. The name and the shots might be legit but some of the details don't make any sense.

it's a game about cyborgs or something i don't know

maybe they brought him back with science like mass effect 2 or something

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
REVEAL TRAILER AND SOUNDTRACK AS GOOD AS HUMAN REVOLUTION PLEASE!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Those gun models and weapon customization look so fucking good. I hope the weapon changes are realtime like in Crysis and I can still make the silenced pistol OP as fuck.

NotLiquid

Screens look really.... weird.

Even the choice of font in that modification menu looks incredibly non-Deus Ex like.

Can't say I'm sold. Most of these look like mockups anyways. I'm excited about a new Deus Ex but so far it looks iffy. More like a run-of-the-mill shooter.

Also if it's going to end up having another strong color filter it should totally be blue.

Anbec7

Is it going to be the same VA?
HELL YES!
Currently I'm playing the Wii U version of the Director's cut and loving it!
I hope we can customize augmentations this time

I really wish people would stop jumping to conclusions about how it will play based on three screenshots, I mean do you people not realise how ridiculous you sound. Added to that the fact it says both play styles are in the game in the write up.

oh god this all looks so great crysis gun modding but also still stealth and jensen's back and

wait

what does it say about malik

all over my face

1872944_o.gif

More Deus Ex Friggin' YES!

Sounds like they're downplaying the hacker/tech part of the Deus Ex formula, and focusing on Stealth or Combat.

Darker

Banned
Is not the first image just the old released 'in-engine' shot with some art photoshopped on it?

The framing of these shots is weirdly unprofessional, and the crysis one surely fake. This is all odd.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think bringing Jensen back makes a lot of sense.

Eidos' games tend to be very character driven.

Tomb Raider: Lara Croft, Hitman: Agent 47, Just Cause: Rico, Thief: Garrett

Guys, remember the reveal for Human Revolution. They showed guns and lethal takedowns first. The game turned out to be very solid.

Don't freak out because of guns are being shown. We can be cautiously optimistic about this.

kami_sama

Screens look really.... weird.

Even the choice of font in that modification menu looks incredibly non-Deus Ex like.

Can't say I'm sold. Most of these look like mockups anyways. I'm excited about a new Deus Ex but so far it looks iffy.

Also if it's going to end up having another strong color filter it should totally be blue.

Now that I look at then closely, some of them look like photoshopped concept art. Some npcs and the pc and nothing else.

It's absolutely ridiculous people are already making assumptions about the gameplay. At least wait for a trailer before you start the concern trolling.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Human Revelation and The Missing Link were great! Where is this "its a shooter" stuff coming from?

Because after Human Revolution, Eidos's output took a nosedive in quality as far a their stealth games go. Hitman was a joke and Thief, I haven't played yet, and I don't think I'm going to at this point. Those pics are pretty worrying imho.

Top Bottom