• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

Jigorath

Banned
It always has been?

If you want it to be that is.

So, is that more Jensen I see? I'm down. Loved Human Revolution as fitting with the legacy of the original, even if it was more straightforward.

Why do people keep saying that? Calling Human Revolution a shooter is like calling Fallout 3 a shooter. You can play it as a shooter, but there's always other options available.

Farks!

jc-denton.png

Elandyll

Banned
what were you expecting? A puzzle game? Basketball game? Dating sim?

Seeing the first pic, the fear of many would be that the game would go for straight FPS, whereas Deus Ex is a franchise known for providing multiple options such as stealth and hacking.

Shinobi's word are therefore reassuring :)

Those are obviously bullshots. This is what it should look like.

ZmzKQrJ.jpg

yBm6Kk0.jpg
Haha, the first is actually kind of convincing, good job!
Though if the actual game had a little more yellow I wouldn't mind. :p
I just hope to god that battery recharging extends to more than one battery in this one. Having to hoard energy bars was hilarious, but it was retardedly limiting once you got a lot of good augs.
Yes please. That's hugely limiting problem.
He did, however, I really hope they have more than a few tracks like Deus Ex 1's in a few places. That is to say, more energetic and techno, rather than cinematic and moody. I like both, but variety is good.

Edit:
DX:HR was whatever you wanted it to be, and pre-release media often portrayed Jensen with a gun.

So this should be different because...?

This. It's so funny that so many people are ready to jump to the conclusions without any solid evidence at all.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
It's quite obvious we are due for a Downgrade on the Console versions and I really hate those PR Shots but nonetheless I'm excited for this title anyways.

Jinkies

I hope the towns are much larger. The DEx reboot appears to have been a success, so maybe the production values will be higher this time around.

Fury451

Banned
Why do people keep saying that? Calling Human Revolution a shooter is like calling Fallout 3 a shooter. You can play it as a shooter, but there's always other options available.

It's more of a shooter than not a shooter.

I was responding to the "It's a shooter?" post directly, a question which makes no sense.

I played no kill stealth, by the way.

Really really hope Michael McCann returns to score the game. His music in HR was one of the best soundtracks from last gen.

Phinor

This is potentially fantastic news but gameplay is king. Hopefully they can do at least as good a job as they did with Human Revolution and don't attempt to make a shooter with a fancy UI.

Top Bottom