• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

ash_ag

Let's do this!

OJYOSqn.png

I can see his entire moveset and the Final Smash!

bezHTog.jpg

"Thanks, Fly Girl..."
"Any time, Spy Boy."

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to feel like Batman again. It's going to be so awesome.

RSB

Banned
Human Revolution was amazing (top 10 of last gen easily) Will get this game for sure.

Love that Adam Jensen is returning. He's awesome.

Those screens look great BTW. The art direction seems to be at least on par with HR, which was amazing. Hype.

Fuggin' awesome. I just restarted Human Revolution with the Director's Cut right after nearly beating it with my previous copy.

Screens look pretty sexy.

I'm pretty skeptical about bringing Jensen back, along with the Crysis-like weapon customization. I need more info to sell me on this; Human Revolution was great, but it had some problems such as combat XP and the poor endings. I want to see how this game will handle those endings.

dr_rus

It's rather interesting that this DX will be using a version of IOI Glacier engine instead of using tech from Crystal Dynamics as HR did. That would make it a fourth completely separate engine to be used to build a Deus Ex game:
Deux Ex - Unreal Engine 1
Invisible War - modified Unreal Engine 2
Human Revolution - modified Crystal Engine
The Fall - Unity
Mankind Divided - Dawn Engine (modified Glacier 2 Engine)

ike_

I hope some people Twitch streaming their love for HR pop up. I've been meaning to play it. I even installed it on Steam the other day. I just need a push to get going.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
The screens look great but also bullshotty and it's a surprise to see Jensen back (albeit a pleasant one). If all we get is DE:HR set in new locations but with good boss fights then I'll be very happy but I'm expecting much more. I can't wait!

Dinda

Even though i'm glad that it's a single Player Deus Ex and i actually like Adam i'm weirdly dissapointed that it isn't Deus Ex Universe with online components and especially Character Creation....

Now please just don't be a real shooter. Deus Ex is an RPG for me.

Top Bottom