• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Unless I misread, it said to download the app Deus Ex: Universe (which I cannot find as of right now) and then scan the logo to get the song.
Also deusex.com seems to be down, not sure if its just me though.

Rewatched the trailer a moment ago, this seems to be the case. thanks!

Site's up for me, also app links are at the end of the trailer on youtube.

Phionoxx

They are already accepting pre orders? That is a good sign for a 2016 release I would think. Still don't think this will hit this year.

Hupsel

The main enemy looks kinda... meh. Big old russian guy, ugly, strong and full of scars. Oh cmon bring something new. Other than that, trailer looks cool.

GavinUK86

fnqxbd.gif

I liked Jenson. Sadly, his entire world was destroyed. There are like two people that he interacted with that are still alive.

If you have to build an entirely new cast of characters around Jenson and explain why he would give a shit about them after losing everything else, last time, why not have a new character?

Why not give us Denton's older brother? Let us see how he got started? Or even someone completely new that happened to be involved in some plot that arose after Jenson's ex-wife went on to destroy the world for science. But before the events of the first game.

All these guys are doing with this lack of creativity is making it easier to ignore current gaming and just play the old stuff. The only new thing that they can offer people in AAA is shiner graphics and most of the companies are too lazy to even deliver that.

I may end up selling my ps4. This entire gen outside of Nintendo is turning into a scam. Hopefully Nintendo will get backed into finally delivering a gimmick free console next time. If not, the ps4 will be my last console.
That sure escalated quickly.

scarybore

Nice trailer, if a bit over the top. Either way, glad to have Jensen back, if only because it means we will probably get more Sarif, his voice actor was simply glorious. "AdaaAAAaaaAm!"

Nice trailer, if a bit over the top. Either way, glad to have Jensen back, if only because it means we will probably get more Sarif, his voice actor was simply glorious. "AdaaAAAaaaAm!"
Anyone who could have died
in Human Revolution probably won't return in Mankind Divided. That means no
Sarif, Darrow, Taggart, Sandoval brothers, or Malik.
They can sort of retcon Jensen surviving Panchaea,
even if he chose the suicide ending,
but all the others
can die by your hand,
except
Malik (but if she dies you can find her body, so there's no chance that she somehow survived).
I hope we get to see Tracer or his dad, though. Given that the trailer referenced Hong Kong, I think that's very possible.

You guys talking about a trailer you mean the GameInformer coverage trailer, or has an actual trailer been released?

EDIT: OH GOD TRAILER IS HERE HOW COME WE DON'T HAVE A THREAD.

EDIT: OH GOD THERE'S A THREAD I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT.

LX_Theo

Banned
I liked Jenson. Sadly, his entire world was destroyed. There are like two people that he interacted with that are still alive.

If you have to build an entirely new cast of characters around Jenson and explain why he would give a shit about them after losing everything else, last time, why not have a new character?

Why not give us Denton's older brother? Let us see how he got started? Or even someone completely new that happened to be involved in some plot that arose after Jenson's ex-wife went on to destroy the world for science. But before the events of the first game.

All these guys are doing with this lack of creativity is making it easier to ignore current gaming and just play the old stuff. The only new thing that they can offer people in AAA is shiner graphics and most of the companies are too lazy to even deliver that.

I may end up selling my ps4. This entire gen outside of Nintendo is turning into a scam. Hopefully Nintendo will get backed into finally delivering a gimmick free console next time. If not, the ps4 will be my last console.

lol, wow. All I can say is what a wonderfully entertaining and stupid overreaction this is.

Register then login. the scanner seems borked though
Yeah, that's what I did. Then I received the SE email with the link to actually register and done that. It seems like it isn't actually connecting to log me in though, it immediately says "wrong username/password".

ricki42

Yeah, that's what I did. Then I received the SE email with the link to actually register and done that. It seems like it isn't actually connecting to log me in though, it immediately says "wrong username/password".

You have to log in with the email address, not the name you chose. I finally managed to log in, but the triangle scanner just scans and nothing happens.

Dunan

Watching the trailer, it looks like this game is set in 2029, so it7ll be interesting to see what Jensen is up to now. Hopefully he and
Faridah have become a couple

Get that hackneyed Trajan font out of my Deus Ex and bring back the Eurostile which is pitch-perfect.

Neiteio

The trailers are always so violent, but in the first game I just knocked everyone out, and that's what I'll do here, too.

(Well, except for that scene in the first one where you rescue the helicopter pilot. Straight-up murdered everyone. :-\)

I was not expecting this.

Arjac

After Thief and Deus Ex The Fall I decided to keep my expectations in check. for now I just hope Eidos Montreal return to form in time.
Just finished Theif reboot
Having played that and Dark Project, I thought it was... fine. Nothing mind blowing but the core gameplay worked without complaints.
Mind you, more open environments would've been nice, but considering how you reach side missions in the hub I'm kinda glad they didn't

DOWN

Banned
For those calling for McCann's return, just look at the credits screen in the trailer:

I'm so happy!

Looking forward to it. I really loved the whole effort of the first game so I am glad that even the music will be backed by the same team.

LZhIxtz.gif

Furyous

Is there any chance for a release of Human Revolution on current gen platforms if this game does not come until next year? I'm asking this because this game was taken off PS Now the last time i checked. Maybe they release the remaster in the first quarter of 2016 then release this game in the fall. It's just an opinion. I am in no way begging for a port of a three year old game but wondering aloud.

This gen is shaping up nicely with the release of this game, TPP, and others as well. Hopefully none of get poor treatment with Day One on-disc DLC.

Top Bottom