• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 SE: Vergil, Trish & Lady Playable, Release Date 18th of June

3a9cb98dusu4q.jpg

From this week's Famitsu magazine!

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8103838.html
http://jin115.com/archives/52072729.html
http://otakomu.jp/archives/238521.html

• Vergil, Lady & Trish are playable characters. [VERGIL GAME] for Vergil and [LADY/TRISH GAME] for Lady/Trish.
  • You can select those characters from Nero/Dante's missions after you clear them the first time.
  • They're using the PC version of DMC4 for DMC4SE.
  • Legendary Dark Knight mode added in all releases of DMC4SE.
  • Each new character in DMC4SE has a new Opening and Ending movie.
  • First-print copies of DMC4SE will include additional costumes for Lady and Trish.
  • Development of DMC4SE is currently at 90%
  • Release Date is 18th of June for the Xbox One and PS4 version, 24th of June for PC version.
  • Priced at 4,490 yen in Japan making this a budgeted release.
Oh and these are the Japanese voice cast for the characters in the game:

Nero: Kaito Ishikawa
Dante: Toshiyuki Morikawa
Vergil: Hiroaki Hirata
Lady: Fumiko Orikasa
Trish: Atsuko Tanaka

Yeah.

8af4e3c9-s3yuvf.jpg

f7cb894f-sdru0o.jpg

f71f1af1-saough.jpg

Corpekata

Banned
Glad to see the PC is getting this one. Could live without the DmC update but was going to be annoyed if this one skipped too.

VeeP

Any new levels or no?

DMC SE added 1-2 Vergil cutscenes and 3 Jester boss fights.

I would love to see a mini campaign or cutscenes on what Vergil is up to.

mp1990

Banned
Pretty excited,been waiting to play this one for a long time,i double dipped it on X360 but my two copies didn't worked because my disc reader was fucked up. And this remembers me that i really should play the OG trilogy on the PS3 and play DmC again,now on PS3
so i can buy DmC Remaster and backlog it too
,both of them are on my backlog and I didn't even touched them.

Hopefully it's a much better port!

Going to wait to see how good a port it is on both PC and PS4 then jump in. Need that character action itch scratched again.

Have you played dmc4 on PC? It is an amazing port - runs perfectly. Only glitch I ever had was with some bugged shadows.

I wonder what ability their going to give them to be similar to nero's power then since theres quite a bit of places in neros section where you need his arm grabber

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
That's damn cool. DMC4 is the only one I don't have. They've done good adding meaningful content to the recent DMC remasters.

Tizoc

Can we play as uh...'Black' Trish?

Also PC ver. might likely mean we need to buy it again which I would be OK with :p

Carbonox

attachment.php

Vergil will no doubt get his own story though given the new cutscene snippets in the DmC launch trailer.They'll save that big reveal though for next month I'd imagine when Capcom has their event.

Golnei

tumblr_mgfvxklY2N1rqbr7yo3_500.gif

What about Trish disguised as Gloria? I would love that...

I'd think so, seeing as it was chosen for her UMvC3 costume, the model's already done (and shares her DMC4 skeleton) and we already know both her and Lady will have extra costumes. Though I would have preferred an Eva costume over Trish in blackface...

Top Bottom