• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry HD Collection coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One on March 13, 2018

GlitchF5

Neo Member
I read the blog but couldn’t find this info: if I already have the PS3 edition is there any motivation for me to get this on PS4 (unless I really like trophies?)

So... again?

latest

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I assume the 3rd game is holding that back due to copyright reasons with the two actors/protags that they have in the game. The game got delisted on Steam originally because of that.
Honestly, i don't really care about the third game so F it. The first 2 games will be more that enough (cuz they are the best in the series) and.... maybe the 4th game as a bonus.

Ugh, just fucking do it already, Capcom! How many more years we have to wait?! And make new Onimusha game as well closer two the first two games.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I love these but it's also double dipping opportunities like this that stop a unified account system with full BC.

Shifty

1 and 3 on PC at long last, thank the gods.
Hope we see Style Switcher move over to this version, and perhaps some mod stuff for 1!

Also hilarious how they still try to big up DMC2 despite knowing full well that it's trash.

yurinka

Nice to see more people will be able to play them. Seems they are preparing the people for DMCV.

Let's hope they add 4K and HDR support to give more reasons to those who bought it last gen.

GlitchF5

Neo Member
Nice to see more people will be able to play them. Seems they are preparing the people for DMCV.

Let's hope they add 4K and HDR support to give more reasons to those who bought it last gen.

That's what I want as well, but the blog didn't indicate such. I really want a reason to rebuy this lol.

Flysquare

If you bought it last gen, why should you care ?
At least, wait another gen... maybe they will add 16/9 menus and mission selection for DMC1 on PS5.

Capcom being Capcom

Of course I'm going to buy it because 1 and 3 are legendary, but Jesus fucking Christ Capcom what are you going to release on the PS5?

Another one? Damn. The ps3 collection was great tho. Sans 2

But yeah I'll take an onimusha collection instead

I'm sure anyone who gives two salts about action games have played DMC1 and DMC3 to death already, but this is great news specifically on one regard:

DMC1 and DMC3* are finally on PC. So, for all intents and purposes, these genre defining games will finally be preserved.

* The 2006 PC port of DMC3 was a technical mess. Back when Capcom's PC ports were shoddy. (remember RE4, ugh).

EDIT: We have a physical release too, nice.

ghairat

I have it on my PS3 but is it a direct port or are we going to see "shadow of the colossus" type of remaster? Well good for those that havent played the game. Capcom is surely preparing for Devil may cry 5 announcement.

BUT!?
Where is onimusha collection??

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'm not really sure what they can really add to this other than 4K and well being available.

Top Bottom