• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter Morgan marries Deb Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Yahoo News said:
NEW YORK – They play brother and sister on "Dexter." Now in real life, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are husband and wife. Hall's spokesman, Craig Bankey, said on Friday that the couple eloped in California on New Year's Eve. They'll walk the red carpet together at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday — the first time publicly acknowledging their relationship.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, just finished the third season of "Dexter," the Showtime series in which Hall plays the murderous title character. They've been quietly dating for about a year and a half.

At their wedding, Carpenter's grandfather's wedding band was attached to her bouquet of white roses.

Cool. Hope we get sex scenes in Season 4.

lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090109/ap_en_ce/people_hall;_ylt=AnoMk2TVgDz2YSY_RnnR3T5xFb8C

neight

Banned
El Papa said:
Maybe she has a great personality?
In the end we all know looks matter the most.

Meh, he probably did bed quite a few hot women when he made it big on Six Feet Under.

gdt

She's not traditionally hot. But she has a her look. Good for them.

Oh and yes...

Darla (NEVER FORGET!)/Rita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deb

El Papa

neight said:
In the end we all know looks matter the most.

Meh, he probably did bed quite a few hot women when he made it big on Six Feet Under.

I was just being a dick. I agree with you.

gdt5016 said:
She's not traditionally hot. But she has a her look. Good for them.

Oh and yes...

Darla (NEVER FORGET!)/Rita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deb
Meh, I never really liked Darla. I think she was one of the weaker characters on Angel. Though, Rita, on the other hand, is not so.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Here is his previous wife
amy_spanger1.jpg

gdt

ninj4junpei said:
Meh, I never really liked Darla. I think she was one of the weaker characters on Angel. Though, Rita, on the other hand, is not so.

I didn't like Darla either. Im just convinced if we constantly mention Angel online we'll get a movie.

I can hope cant I?

His ex looks too much like Missi Pyle.

Who has an annoying name, annoying looks and an annoying voice.

AND HOLY SHIT she was Frans in Dodgeball? What the fuck :lol

(Missi I mean, not the 1st wife)

I guess they're not technically blood related in the show, so this will be slightly less creepy. But still...damn. Now whenever I see a scene with them together, I'll inevitably wind up picturing them boning.

Also:

gdt5016 said:
I didn't like Darla either. Im just convinced if we constantly mention Angel online we'll get a movie.

I can hope cant I?

Yeah, because that worked real well with Firefly. THAT made money.

trinest

parrotbeak said:
They're only brother and sister by adoption. It's not gross
by gaf standards
You need to watch the last few eps of s3 which could mean something more sinsistar.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
A bit weird, I would have thought that they didn't have the hots for one another, I wonder how long 'till the annulment/divorce, or if will last.

This also reminds me of when I made a thread about relatively normal women who you find attractive (using Deb as an example) and people flooded the thread saying anybody who was on TV was immediately a gorgeous supermodel...

I hate GAF sometimes.

John_B

Jacobi said:
What Deb looks ugly to you guys? :O
No, she looks fine. What I can't take is her getting upset every 2 seconds. She must be the most emotionally unstable character to ever grace television.

TheOddOne

Dexter did the DNA test with his real dad '' the dead guy in Dade City''. So we know Harry's not his father.

:lol

I suppose it is possible that Dexter was Harry's son from the affair with his mother, but I didn't think it was necessarily implied. If it was I missed it. I know there is suspense over whether Deb will figure out that Harry's affair was with Dexter's mom, but I thought that was because that would open up the link between Dexter and Rudy.

Solo

Oh, GAF :lol Who gives a shit what their character's relationship is? This is about the people, not their roles.

gdt5016 said:
It's very much implied. It's kinda obvious with Deb's journey to find out more about her Dad and his cheating.
In season 2, though, didn't he inherit that house from his dad and do a DNA test in it? I don't remember if he was named, but unless that was Harry's DNA and it's all a huge red herring, it kind of disproves this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom