• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Direct Switch Special! Luigi's Mansion 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Super Lucky's Tale + More

Bullet Club

John teams up with My Life In Gaming's Coury Carlson for a look at four new Nintendo Switch games, showcased at E3 2019. Luigi's Mansion 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games 2020 and Super Lucky's Tale are under the microscope!

Fbh

Looking good though I'm a bit disappointed Nintendo is giving up their usual focus on 60fps with some of these. Luigi's mansion would have been fine IMO with Mario Odyssey tier graphics and 60fps

The Marvel Alliance game doesnt look as good as the previous version to me, not in combat.

Yeah I'm still not sold on it
The art direction still looks like a mobile game and I'm disappointed they took out the cool coop attacks from the previous one (now it's just some boring combined attack where everyone just does their special on their own).

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Man, Luigi's Mansion 3 is looks fantastic, this gonna be my first experience with the series. I'm guessing because Astral Chain wasn't playable at show floor we wont see DF cover it.

Top Bottom