- One S version is the worst of the bunch (surprise! You didn't see that coming, did you?). Settings are paired back and it runs at sub 30 fps pretty much all the time. There's a huge gulf in visual quality between One S and One X. Series S runs at native 900p against the dynamic 1800p on One X (fixed 4K for Series X).
- PS4 is better. Resolution is 1080p, grass density is boosted. Frame rate is better than on Series S but still not ideal.
- PS4 Pro improves several things compared to base PS4. Most visual settings appear identical to base console, but resolution is 1800p checkerboard like Sekiro, while having an advantage in frame rate over PS4. In general this is the best performing version of the last gen machines.
- As for One X, all setting are matched with PS4 Pro, the major change is One X targets dynamic 1800p, dropping to 1512p in taxing areas. Average frame rate is lower than on Pro, but generally runs at 30-40 fps.
- Loading times are similar on all last gen consoles (in their first test they got 24 seconds on Pro, 26 on One X, and 29 on One S and PS4). Not too bad compared to previous FromSoftware games.