- Jun 23, 2013
- PS5 version has DualSense support.
- PS5 is slightly darker, and the reason is PS5 versión switched off RT ambient occlusion and uses SSAO instead.
- Resolution of RT reflections is lower on PS5 than it is on Series X.
- PS5 has slightly reduced shadow quality.
- Those changes are not very noticeable according to Alex when playing the game.
- PS5 has a very consistent internal resolution compared to Series X, which is lower and changes more depending on the scene (in some of them the game is 1728p on PS5 and 1026p on Series X). PS5 looks definitely higher rez.
- On the Series X the frame pacing issues the game suffered from seem to be corrected via patches. Still drops some frames, but it's not a frame pacing issue. PS5 performs better, but it has inherited the frame pacing issues of Series X. Hopefully PS5 will get a patch too.
- The games loads faster on Series X (13 vs 21 seconds for the initial load). DF thinks there's no reason for that even if the devs are not using the low level API.