• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of overpriced junk on there but a lot of it isn't selling. I really think stuff is going to stabilize after a while but right now the RMAH is a money making machine. Like said before, cash out right now before people wise up.

Stuff has only been up for a short while, it's too soon to be saying that stuff isn't selling

scy

I really wasn't expecting the RMAH to take off. If average stuff is selling for $50+, I wonder if this means that nothing decent will show up on the gold auction house anymore except for ridiculous prices of 100,000,000 or more.

I'm still holding onto the idea that the RMAH will have some ridiculous best-in slot options but, otherwise, just Gold selling to cash out.

But since people are apparently buying Nightmare equipment, I may in fact be the worst analyst ever. Time to change armchair careers.

I thought it was BlizzardBucks -> Paypal?

Is it one or the other?

What's your mitigation? Reflect goes through your Armor and Resistances as well. With a decent HP Regen, it's not so bad even at my ~45k DPS.

One or the other, you choose when you list your item for sale.

You can do paypal -> blizz bucks, but once its in blizz bucks that's it unless you spend it in game then resell the item and choose paypal

scosher

So how long until Blizzard decides to raise the transaction fee realizing they could milk even more money from its players? I'm surprised they didn't mimic Apple in this regard.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Real money auction house, eh?

Perhaps it's time to put these bad boys up for sale...

Cx0b2.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I really wasn't expecting the RMAH to take off. If average stuff is selling for $50+, I wonder if this means that nothing decent will show up on the gold auction house anymore except for ridiculous prices of 100,000,000 or more.

Prophecy fulfillment in action. In game currency is going the way of the dodo. Just wait til next patch.

Last Post?

I hope I'm not missing out on the initial RMAH gold rush by being at work as it opens. =/

I have several middle-tier items in my stash I'd love to hawk for $10 each if possible.

isny

napkin dispenser
With the PayPal system not working, why would anyone sell items on the RMAH and lock their money up in a Battle.net balance?

Or do those of you selling stuff on the RMAH not realize you can't do anything with the money that goes into your Battle.net balance besides buy more items on the RMAH?

Ferrio

Banned
With the PayPal system not working, why would anyone sell items on the RMAH and lock their money up in a Battle.net balance?

Or do those of you selling stuff on the RMAH not realize you can't do anything with the money that goes into your Battle.net balance besides buy more items on the RMAH?

Paypal system doesn't work yet? How are people putting money into the system?

Real money auction house, eh?

Perhaps it's time to put these bad boys up for sale...

Cx0b2.jpg

hilarious thing is, i sniped an int version of andy's helm for 75k last week, if it sells for something retarded like £200 tomorrow i'm going to shit in my pants...and then i'm gonna sell those on the RMAH too!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I did a 10 minute butcher run on Nightmare, got like 7 rares, and are selling for $3. Now we wait, and see if there is a low level market.

RDreamer

My paypal system seems to have linked fine. Of course I didn't realize that until after I put my good items on sale, but whatever. I kind of doubt I'm selling anything anyway.

Edit: Success! I just sold the first unique item I ever got in the game. I was saving it for posterity, but fuck that. Sold it for 4 bucks. On the gold auction house I would have got ~20k if it sold it seems. LOL

Put up a few things at stupidly expensive prices. This is the only time I plan to use it...I hate to say it, but if people are giving away free money I want in. I'll be pleasantly surprised if any of it sells.

nitric0

Put up a few things at stupidly expensive prices. This is the only time I plan to use it...I hate to say it, but if people are giving away free money I want in. I'll be pleasantly surprised if any of it sells.

Did you look up prices or just put whatever you thought was "decent" :lol

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Oh cool, 3 day wait on RMAH if you bought the game digitally. Have around 100 hours played but yeah that's neat.

Maybe I'll set my clock ahead 3 days.

Trying to post an auction with USD. I have linked PayPal with Bliz, SMS on, etc.

I try to set it up, however I put in the SMS code even when I recieve it quickly and it just goes back to click again. I click again, then auction fails. The code is right, any idea what is wrong? Tried over period of half hour.

sleepykyo

I am facing the biggest moral dilemma of my gaming career.

I am a few clicks away from starting up a paypal, adding a few dollars into it from my bank account and cashing out all my gear for $300+ (estimated worth of my gear and I am heavily low balling it given some of the SOLD prices on the RMAH).

But then I realized that some portion of the cost is going to go to Blizzard and I cannot in good conscience give Blizzard anymore money for Diablo 3 than I already have.

Do it. Match the 15% that Blizzard gets with the another 15% going to a charity of your choice.

RkOwnage

what you guys think i ccan get for these, lol

also is paypal not working? i'm fine with using a bnet balance but i'd rather get straight cash and my paypal account is already hooked up

Saw some of those without the vitality for $15 bucks, so I hate to burst your bubble, lol.

balddemon

Banned
Saw some of those without the vitality for $15 bucks, so I hate to burst your bubble, lol.

oh well maybe ppl are dumb

doesn't matter i'm not selling til i can get paypal to work which i can't figure it out. i've got my paypal connected to blizzard and i have an authenticator.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Well I put 10 pieces of my gear up for ridiculous prices (because if I can't get a crazy price I don't want to sell) and am crossing my fingers. Can I squeeze even more money out of you D3, can I??

kagete

OMG it says my paypal isn't setup when it sure as damn well is. I even have an authenticator! I'm willing to sell ALL my items on my act 3 farming barb and I can't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom