• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Raptor

Yeah is abandoned as heck now, never see Krazie anymore not the other D3 bros, last one I saw was you a couple of weeks ago I think lol.

Oh well, still missing the rainment boots and the rings and the shenlong fist weapons so I have way to go to make it work, so far I can only do T6 or T7 at best lol.

Where can I get Kanai Cube ingredients? Regular bounty hunting and rifts?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Bounties for the five special ingredients, rifts for the Death's Breaths.

Just make sure to always take up whichever Act is giving the bonus materials, as the bonus moves over to another open Act after you finish one.

Raptor

Bounties for the five special ingredients, rifts for the Death's Breaths.

Just make sure to always take up whichever Act is giving the bonus materials, as the bonus moves over to another open Act after you finish one.

How do I know that?

Just started doing Act 3 bounties but I dont even know if I will get materials lol.

Need to research this stuff more

h3ro

I'll be on this weekend (Sunday most likely). Come back Sil!!

My DH with UE Fire build was able to solo a GR80 with 6 minutes to spare. Previous high with basically the same gear was GR75 with seconds left. The Multiplicative buffs are REAL.

Raptor, your PSN is still xRaptor_1, correct? If so, we're still on each other's lists so I'm down to play some if you'd like.

I'm far down the order when it comes to GR levels, not checked my Crusader build or gear for a while either, still missing about 75 bounties for the Platinum trophy too!

Raptor

I'll be on this weekend (Sunday most likely). Come back Sil!!

My DH with UE Fire build was able to solo a GR80 with 6 minutes to spare. Previous high with basically the same gear was GR75 with seconds left. The Multiplicative buffs are REAL.

Raptor, your PSN is still xRaptor_1, correct? If so, we're still on each other's lists so I'm down to play some if you'd like.

Yes Im down to play too, hopefully krazie and sil and others come back lol, I need to farm lots of stuff myself.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Yeah, it was a nice Sunday session we had there. Good to hear familiar voices again.

Not much more for me to say beyond that which I haven't before.

Raptor

Im printing as we speak the Leapquake build and the LoN Frenzy build whatever that means.

Will take a while but I have time will alternate between all.

:p

Thanks MonkeyHero great stuff too man.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Did they improve performance with the latest patch? I haven't played in awhile but the game feels noticeably smoother, it has always been decent but it seems to be keeping 60fps far more often now.

Did they improve performance with the latest patch? I haven't played in awhile but the game feels noticeably smoother, it has always been decent but it seems to be keeping 60fps far more often now.

Could be that thing they did with how they present large damage values, less demanding now on the cpu perhaps.

Raptor

Please someone throw me some Veiled Crystal :p

Im still missing the Band of Might ring I think its its name and the MoTE boots to complete my leapquake barb, still can do T10 with ease and can clear a 60-62 GR by myself.

Im trying to gear up a LoN Frenzy barbarian too but that means I have to find pure Ancient gear lol will take me a while.

h3ro

Please someone throw me some Veiled Crystal :p

Im still missing the Band of Might ring I think its its name and the MoTE boots to complete my leapquake barb, still can do T10 with ease and can clear a 60-62 GR by myself.

Im trying to gear up a LoN Frenzy barbarian too but that means I have to find pure Ancient gear lol will take me a while.
Abandoned Monk already?! :p

Looks like it just me to carry the weight then (even though I'm rolling DH for solo right now). I wanna start spec'ing out a One Hit Monk to go along with my Support GR build and Generator Solo build.

Raptor

Abandoned Monk already?! :p

Looks like it just me to carry the weight then (even though I'm rolling DH for solo right now). I wanna start spec'ing out a One Hit Monk to go along with my Support GR build and Generator Solo build.

Not abandoned :p but my goal is to have a build for every character that way when I get bored of one I can jump to another without having to hunt for the gear, I have now DH, Monk, and Barbarian, still need to make a Cruzader, I want a Roland Sweeping build :p

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Please someone throw me some Veiled Crystal
Done.

I won't be around tonight, company's in. We need to figure out what the priorities are for tomorrow, so that we can get rolling on quick gem upgrades or whatever else needs to be done.

As much as a pain in the ass it was for us four to get the Mysterious Chest, it at least was something of a tangible goal. It's good to have them.

Raptor

Done.

I won't be around tonight, company's in. We need to figure out what the priorities are for tomorrow, so that we can get rolling on quick gem upgrades or whatever else needs to be done.

As much as a pain in the ass it was for us four to get the Mysterious Chest, it at least was something of a tangible goal. It's good to have them.

The next goal needs to be what we were looking that day too, the Cosmic Wings, damn things look out there lol.

Thanks for the stuff, also I made a mistake in what build I should be using, I started building a LoN Carnevil Fetish Army with darts going on and well damn this is more like it, Im using strenght gear because the pieces are more or less similar and jeez, I just melt T10 and went up to GR60 with suboptimal gear that aint even INT lol.

Loved it and more important is more active and more fun to play IMO.

Raptor

So I decided that I will stay with my WD and Monk, tho I will give the barb another shot with the wirldwind build and see if its fun lol

I can do comfortably GR70 with both WD and Monk, keep hunting for better gear to keep going forward.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Sounds good, considering both of those classes have ways to be geared both for damage or support. They're both versatile. You'll have a few sets to stock up.

Raptor

Gameplay with this WD build is hilarious, spawn some fetish little fellas army, use some piranhas to pull in enemies go in close and steal their soul a little then fill them with poison darts.

lols.

Love it.

After all the builds I could do with the barbarian I realize I just dont like it, maybe cruzader shield bash is more fun will try.

Or a wizard?

Finally bothered to do the 500 bounties!

KEAQi4y.png

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Congrats, and you did it by sticking with Crusader the whole time (for the most) as well. Good job.

I was wondering if I should have sent you a note when I saw you on last Sunday. Fare thee well, brave warrior.

Congrats, and you did it by sticking with Crusader the whole time (for the most) as well. Good job.

I was wondering if I should have sent you a note when I saw you on last Sunday. Fare thee well, brave warrior.

Yeah pretty much didn't divert from what I knew and could be bothered to learn a play style, I did lose interest once I got to the end game which is a shame, something like WoW had raids and that's what I feel is missing from games like this

Trogdor1123

Guys, I have a level 70 crusader with about level 50 paragon and my damage is way way lower than yours. Any tips? Currently I am using a level 63 sheild and a level 65 weapon as teh weapon removes all resource cost from blessed sheild and the sheild makes it rebound 4 more times. It clears a room out fast but its clear to me that if I want to really up the difficulty it wont work. Any tips?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Just play more.

You still have sub-70 items and are at 50PL, so you're freshly over the character level 70 bump. The Foote and Board synergize like that, yes, but they both need to be Ancient items as with every other gear slot in order to push damage up. If you have the Legacy of Nightmare set (two rings - Wailing Host and Litany of the Undaunted) in effect that will drastically help that kind of build as well.

Foote and Board build isn't the high end Crusader build anyway. You will hit a wall with it eventually. Look to save your Invoker and Akkhan pieces and try builds using those sets once you have the necessary pieces. Focus on spending Blood Shards on the armor slots first (hat, shoulder, glove, belt, pants, shoes, bracer) before weaponry and jewelry.

Raptor

Gearing this Thorns Frenzy Barbarian is incredible hard and still just have like 193k Thorns only.

I dont know how I will get to 390k or something to be able to reach 80+ GR I mean jeez.

ON top of that I need CDR and IAS, and Physical % damage

Thsi thing is eating materials like crazy and still just can do like 60-65 GR only.

Jeez.

Aztec_82

Just started playing this. Made it to level 70 and having a blast, but now I would like to coop with any gaffers out there. Hopefully the community is still active.

Tendo

I have done so many t8 rifts and spent so many shards and upgraded so many shields and still no Johanna's shield. The RNG gods are against me.

Number45

Doesn't the new update have seasons? If that's true the item hacking bollocks should be gone when you play that mode.

I've not played for a few months so I'm not sure.

jfkgoblue

Doesn't the new update have seasons? If that's true the item hacking bollocks should be gone when you play that mode.

I've not played for a few months so I'm not sure.
That's next year
If anybody wants to party up and play my PS4 screen name is is Aztec_84.
I am off this coming week so I am down.
I would like too, PSN is same as GAF name, always nice to play with someone without hacks. I have Marauder DH that can solo Grift 45 or so pretty easily, after that I have fresh 70's in all the other classes besides Crusader.

Maledict

Yeah I believe season 9 will also be on consoles.

I think from the announcements that seasons only start on consoles at season 10.

No reason to think consoles wouldn't be feature matched to the pc version, we've gotten everything else they get in seasons and patches (usually a few days earlier).

III-V

Yeah I believe season 9 will also be on consoles.

Really stoked to finally get seasons on PS4. I'm crossing my fingers for a Pro patch as well.

I'll definitely get back online for seasons. Hoping we'll get parity in features with the PC version.

I think from the announcements that seasons only start on consoles at season 10.

No reason to think consoles wouldn't be feature matched to the pc version, we've gotten everything else they get in seasons and patches (usually a few days earlier).

Any idea when?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Getting back in on PS4 after getting DH and Crusader to Paragon 45 on PS3. In one day I've gone up to Paragon 100 and my DH is absolutely ridiculous. 4 piece Shadow/2 piece Marauder/Boon of the Hoarder/Goldwrap power/Zoey's Secret/Focus and Restraint...and all this in one day (aside from Focus and Restraint, which I already had). I'm a goddamn killing machine.

Top Bottom