• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

amigastar

It's not level iirc, it's tied to story/main quest progress. Might be the end of act iii or iv
Ah, i see, thx.
Edit: Supposedly it's at finishing of Act III
Edit 2: Too bad you can't see playtime on Battlenet, would love to see how long i have been playing.

Thats good, f*** the Flat Earth Conspiracies

Last edited:

Romulus

Endgame. Barbarian and Druid are very gear dependent. Like once you get legendaries, affixes, and a variety of modifiers on gear Barbarian and Druid become powerhouses and Druid becomes not only strong but almost unkillable I think.

I'm probably just going to aim for a Incinerate Immobilize build for CC and boss stagger because I like Beam builds. Even though Druid with Landslide Mid to endgame can stagger like a boss.

I really wish a proper Death Ray/Disintegrate skill was in the game like in D3 but Incinerate is the best we have and it requires a lot of building around and lots of AP and Paragon points I think.

Druid really starts out as garbage but by endgame you become the Boss that bullies the other bosses.

In MMO terms Druid can become the RAID BOSS....if you invest enough time to do so.

But I'd rather play my cute Sorceress instead.

Is there a pure werewolf form that could level to endgame that well?

I'm a 20 now I've gone:
Enhanced claw(poison and max slowdown add-ons)
shred enhanced
brutal poison creeper
Considering wolf pack

my next idea is to upgrade to wolf pack for the extra 20% damage to poisoned enemies, which is essentially everything I'm targeting.

Last edited:

Antwix

Anyone on right now can help with capstone W2 boss? Beecher#11772 is my bnet or Red-dead-ocelot psn. Man i wish they had a lfg in place.
yeah a lfg feature would be nice. I'd help but I won't be on til later on today. If you're in the clan, there's probably someone on who could help.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Have started working on a rogue and so far early on they are silly OP
qaIlsoM.jpg

cormack12

Gold Member
8c5700e6-1efc-4e02-99bniyq.png

My rogue has entered wt3. Pretty good buffs and less squishy now.

Should I be equipping higher power items all the time? Is it like Destiny where the drop rating is determined by what you have on?

I have some high item power stuff that is not as good affix wise as my current stuff, but has slightly more raw armor/damage etc

j0hnnix

Gold Member
8c5700e6-1efc-4e02-99bniyq.png

My rogue has entered wt3. Pretty good buffs and less squishy now.

Should I be equipping higher power items all the time? Is it like Destiny where the drop rating is determined by what you have on?

I have some high item power stuff that is not as good affix wise as my current stuff, but has slightly more raw armor/damage etc
Pam....

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

amigastar

Are there good possibilities to create a Thorn character in the game (lets say Necromancer)? Or is Thorn too weak in the game?
Has anyone of you created a Thorns build?

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I think I'm going to experiment with the Eluding Aspect, which grants you unstoppable if you become injured when crowd controlled. It was pretty useless to me in beta, but in the endgame, there are so many OH SHIT moments when I'm being chain CC'd and can't do anything about it.

Tg89

Is it just me or do the spells in this game just look WEAK. Like, animation wise and stuff they're on point, but they just don't have the oomph to them.

D4s Frozen Orb looks so bitchmade compared to D2 for example. Chain lightning too. Like in D4 I'm shocking someone with an electrical outlet whereas in D2 I'm throwing actual bolts of fucking lightning.

Antwix

I think I'm going to experiment with the Eluding Aspect, which grants you unstoppable if you become injured when crowd controlled. It was pretty useless to me in beta, but in the endgame, there are so many OH SHIT moments when I'm being chain CC'd and can't do anything about it.
that's what i like about sorc. teleport and flame shield both pop you right out of CC. when i'm not getting 1 shotted of course. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Mikado

Gold Member

Pro tip - you can recolour your Unequipped look gear if you select a slot that does have a transmog and long-press on the dye color. That will recolor all of your slots, including the ones with the Unequipped Look. So you can colour-coordinate your bra. You know. If you want to.

Last edited:

Mikado

Gold Member
Pro tip - you can recolour your Unequipped look gear if you select a slot that does have a transmog and long-press on the dye color. That will recolor all of your slots, including the ones with the Unequipped Look. So you can colour-coordinate your bra. You know. If you want to.
5USlUVJ.png

Edit: This was supposed to be an edit to my previous post, not a self-reply. How awkward.

Last edited:

Freeman76

Got to WT3, I feel like this is the real start of the game lol

Entered a dungeon, first mob dropped a sacred legendary, the stats are crazy, Staff of Lam Esen, sadly its a lightning build staff and i'm pyro but it gives me hope lol

cormack12

Gold Member
tumblr_mm2o4wKwa81qatzuvo10_r1_250.gif

Will deffo be doing this.

Anyone else think it's kinda silly that names aren't global? Why even bother having names if you can just copy someone elses, name all your characters the same, etc? Might as well just be a number.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
that's what i like about sorc. teleport and flame shield both pop you right out of CC. when i'm not getting 1 shotted of course. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I have 2 skills that get me unstoppable too (Rallying Cry and Wrath of the Berserker), but I find that it isn't enough haha. Plus I want to try it because there was this Rogue in the PVP zone that killed me because he kept knocking me down. What a prick!

Interfectum

It's crazy to me there is no matchmaking in this game for PUGs. Have the devs ever talked about this? Are they going to add it in?

Mikado

Gold Member
Anyone else think it's kinda silly that names aren't global? Why even bother having names if you can just copy someone elses, name all your characters the same, etc? Might as well just be a number.
Personally I like it - it allows people to pick the actual name they want and means we don't have to do things like "Season4PoisonRangedRogue_Mikado" just to get past character creation - with the number of people playing the game it's a no-brainer. Otherwise seasonal play with a million players will burn through the non-keyboard-smash names pretty quick.

Peeps' Bnet tags are their real Unique Identifiers.

JCK75

I'm a lil annoyed that it's designed to stop you from doing things on your own.. I just want to explore and play and not go teaming up with randoms..

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Is there a pure werewolf form that could level to endgame that well?
I dunno. If there are any Druids on here that can help you I'd ask them. I don't have a clue with Druid.

I'm aiming towards a Sorc Firewall build. Probably with Meteor or Incinerate.

TheRealElvis

Neo Member
Diablo 4 is great the only gripe is that I am tortured with queuing for playing the game. I don’t play any multiplayer at all. I am solely interested in playing the campaign solo and I am punished for doing so :/

ssringo

Seems they decided to keep having the servers shit themselves when east coast USA start getting home from work. Or when their west coast hamster fleet goes on lunch.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I got kicked out with an error message and now i have a queque of 10 min on ps5\europe, the game was lagging like a motherfucker.

Not good blizzard, buy more fucking servers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom