• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DICE LinkedIn Page has...Dinosaurs?

RoKKeR

dinos-png.2701

Yet another clue/troll from DICE has been spotted.

From Battlefieldo.com:

The DICE (EA Digital Illusions CE AB) LinkedIn Page has a graphic up with a post displaying the position open for a graphic designer here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/dice-ea-digital-illusions-ce-ab-?_mSplash=1 and there is a picture of an animation for dinosaurs.

Is DICE planning on adding Battlefield Dino's as the community has expressed support for? or are they just trolling us deeper with another Easter Egg (wouldn't be the first time!)

Check out the image below their post.... rawr?

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/dice-linkedin-page-has-dinosaurs.10370/

Squire

Banned
So basically the E3 surprises are Mirror's Edge 2 and Dinosaurs in BF4, except they're not surprised at all.

Cool. Fuck yes to Dinos.

wwm0nkey

Again remember people, Battlefield 21942 BC was in a EA survey for the game which was confirmed to be real

The third DLC description was the most interesting: DINOSAURS! From what I recall, it was described as a coop mode where you and other players would fight against dinosaurs with primitive weapons, specifically mentioning a bow and arrow. Possible names were: BF4: BC, BF4: Primal Combat (or maybe it was Primal Warfare?), BF4: 21942 BC and some other one that was something like BF4: Dino... something. Can't recall.

thumb

Banned
I think it would be better if dino's just very occasionally and randomly spawned during multiplayer matches, causing chaos, fear, and incredible YouTube videos.

Everyone have to drop this dinosaur stuff already. Its getting REALLY old..
Like you got your dino easter eggs in BF3, now STFU. :)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone have to drop this dinosaur stuff already. Its getting REALLY old..
Like you got your dino easter eggs in BF3, now STFU. :)
How are dinosaurs in video games getting old? There's been barely any notable games featuring dinos since Turok and Dino Crisis. And dinos mashed with Battlefield would be so amazing.

How are dinosaurs in video games getting old? There's been barely any notable games featuring dinos since Turok and Dino Crisis. And dinos mashed with Battlefield would be so amazing.

I want dinosaurs too.. But not in a Battlefield game.
Im just tired of people demanding dinos in Battlefield, and im sure Dice are too.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want dinosaurs too.. But not in a Battlefield game.
Im just tired of people demanding dinos in Battlefield, and im sure Dice are too.
Has that been something people have been asking for for a long time? I heard about it for the first time a few months ago, but I also just got into Battlefield. Personally, I think it sounds brilliant.

burst

just give me an open world dinosaur game please. Take all my money.

That and open world zombie games. One has been ticked.

Top Bottom