• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dice: There is a secret in Battlefield 4's Multiplayer

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So I'm watching this BF4 event stream now and one of the devs just said there is a secret in the MP of the game which can be triggered.

It's really awesome.
Only a few people know about it.
It will affect all players on the server and after that you will say "What the fuck"

Hint: It's not the Levolution stuff.

Detective GAF get on it.

Dinosaurs?

Please be real

braS7Yi.jpg

I played ALL DAY yesterday, pretty much 10 hours, and there were some maps that people still didn't know how to trigger the levolution or what it was. I'd say this might take a while...or it will be solved in the next hour. That's how the internet works.

Liamario

Banned
Dice: There is a secret in Battlefield 4's Multiplayer

Xbone version is actually 600p. Don't tell anyone- *sniggers*.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Maybe an easter egg to the sequel of Battlefield 2142? something sci-fi would be my guess or just a very loud T-REX scream? hm...

I wonder which map? Or can it be triggered on any map?

He didn't want to say it. He said it's too early to reveal.

Ateron

If a match is about to end and both teams are tied, a gigantossaurus, armed with laser cannons and adamantium teeth will appear. The teams will be merged and they have 5 minutes to bring down the beast. Respawns are disabled. If they fail to defeat the dinossaur, your copy will be rendered useless and you have to buy an activation code from EA.

Squishy3

Is it the glitch in Siege of Shanghai on a 64 player server where when the building collapses it crashes the game for half the players?

Platy

It's really awesome.
Only a few people know about it.
It will affect all players on the server and after that you will say "What the fuck"

Hint: It's not the Levolution stuff.

Detective GAF get on it.

Dinosaurs?

So it is Mega Levolution ?

I bet you never heard this joke before

Top Bottom