• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dick Cheney has no pulse . . . yet he lives . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon . . . considering Dick Cheney's reputation, that is pretty funny. He is the undead.

Reporting from Washington and Los Angeles —
Former Vice President Dick Cheney, battling a lifetime of cardiac disease, has not decided whether to seek a heart transplant but could use a device surgically inserted into his chest last week as permanent therapy for his condition, according to a source close to the Cheney family and to heart surgeons familiar with the treatment.

One potential oddity is that most patients who have the device have neither a pulse nor a conventional blood pressure, and must carry medical documentation saying that the lack of a pulse does not mean they are dead.

"The patient is going to look like a walking zombie
," Mazur said.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-cheney-heart-20100716,0,2566358.story

Best wishes to Dick Cheney on his recovery. But please stay out of politics . . . for your health. :D

Best reply ever? (from the article)

All I know is that I'm rescinding my organ donor status as soon as possible.
:lol

But seriously, I'm playing the waiting game for our "Dick Cheney is Dead" party. It's going to be glorious.

Joke's already been made, but needs a visual reference:

jKNcG.jpg

Az

Now that explains why his political career was a vein effort.

btw I know you check for the pulse at the artery

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
TheAzRim said:
Now that explains why his life work was in vein.

btw I know you check for the pulse at the artery
fixed

edit: does this mean we can play as dick cheney in l4d3 as an infected or/and a survivor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom