• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did any movie made you leave the theaters?

Winter John

Me and my buddies took some mushrooms and went to see Schindler's List. I started tripping hard and that camp Nazi began to sound just like Marvin the Martian. Had to leave the movie place because I couldn't stop laughing.

Quasicat

You stayed and watched South Park but walked out on Devil’s Advocate. That was movie was awesome. What’s wrong with you?😂
I have a very eclectic taste when it comes to movies. I’m the only one in my group of friends that will defend Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and The Distinguished Gentleman which are very low on the critical spectrum.

Old Retro

Got super drunk at happy hour and went to Matrix Revolutions, friend even had to drive my car there for me. Had to leave cuz I was still drunk and the screen was jumping around. Does that count?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Lego movie. fucking trash and everyone here made it seem like the greatest movie of all time.

to be honest, this was the first time where i was like wtf is happening to gaf. these people are off.

Kev Kev

yes, Alexander

we all fell asleep during that POS and i guess the first person to finally come to woke the restof us and we left. it was probably 3 quarters of the way through. we were also 18 and stoned lol, maybe its a good movie i'll have to try it out again one day

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
220px-This-is-the-End-Film-Poster.jpg

this piece of shit.... the good thing is that i have a free ticket.

Top Bottom