• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did CDPR just...massively tank PC performance because of one wrong config file?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Must have been a patch or a driver fix. I had to play on lowest settings to get 60 fps at launch. Now I am up to medium with family stable 60+ fps.

1070 FE here.

How much RAM are you fellas using? System RAM. MSI Afterburner reports that I'm never reaching 10GB of system RAM usage while the game is running. Even with this fix. My PC usually uses about 5GB at idle. So in my view the game isn't using much and I have other games that use more.

Rikkori

How much RAM are you fellas using? System RAM. MSI Afterburner reports that I'm never reaching 10GB of system RAM usage while the game is running. Even with this fix. My PC usually uses about 5GB at idle. So in my view the game isn't using much and I have other games that use more.
Yup, games does about 8 GB + 9 GB or so, no matter how you change the config around. Sadly we don't really have an "unleashed" config so that we can properly make use of more vram & ram.

Last edited:

Mithos

Must have been a patch or a driver fix. I had to play on lowest settings to get 60 fps at launch. Now I am up to medium with family stable 60+ fps.

1070 FE here.

Yeah I friend could not stay above 60 on her system, but after the nvidia drivers update, 60fps+ 100% of the time.

Top Bottom