• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did "Juiced" come out yet?

gtmax

I'm reading a preview of the game and gamespot doesn't seem to have a review of it. The preview also has a video preview of the game and they started showing some gameplay of it. I noticed that the preview says that they aim for realistic physics in the game. Boy they weren't kidding!

A little Celica is the car. The guy takes off and the sense of speed is incredible. I like the HUD as it seems as though they cut and pasted the car's HUD. Nice!. The sound of the car is excellent and when they apply the NOS the game really flies. It looked to me like BO2 but with more realistic looking graphics and SIM gameplay.

Sound is excellent as well. Engine sound are great but when you collide with an object it sounds like what a real car would if it hits something. I am very impressed so far.

I thought this game was released, if it has been, i'm picking up this weekend.

Online play too.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/juiced/preview_6103258.html

gtmax

It's supposed to be out this month it seems. It was a toss up between this and SRS but this game looks hot. I don't know which version they were showing though. HOpe it supports DFP or regular DF.

gtmax

Yeah, "wario." that's what i do. Me and every single other person that posts a thread about a game.

Why do i get the feeling you spend too much time on the internet?

xsarien

daedsiluap
gtmax said:
Yeah, "wario." that's what i do. Me and every single other person that posts a thread about a game.

Why do i get the feeling you spend too much time on the internet?

Well, I can kind of see where he's coming from. Between GT4, Forza, and Outrun 2 on the horizon, and Burnout 3 out now, looking forward to one of the last games Acclaim was readying seems a bit...off.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
gtmax said:
You gots a copy? I"ll buy it off you!

Not a copy you'll be able to play. Besides, I don't even know what the hell I did with it.

gtmax

Well i'm a racing game's whore so i will pick it up based on that short driving clip.

Youcan flip the cars also.

Sho Nuff

Banned
gtmax said:
Well i'm a racing game's whore so i will pick it up based on that short driving clip.

Youcan flip the cars also.

You're a viral marketer. No one in his right mind would pick up Juiced for any reason, let alone "you can flip the cars."

Top Bottom