• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Madonna Admit to Pedophilia in her Sex Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
The following passage in Madonna's infamous 1992 erotica book Sex has recently come to my attention:

yD2Fl0k.jpg

Although the candid nature of the book can be lauded as brave and progressive, this particular paragraph strikes me as disturbing given the description of the teenage individual.

What are your thoughts?

Slay queen of youth 💅

Madonna once again, teaching the lessers!

seriously though, that does seem very weird? How old was she when she did this? The boy wanted it so it's not that wrong?

akira28

no. she did however have sex with a teenager without giving the age, I guess.

and she caught a sexually transmitted disease.

you know...so much goes on dude...i feel like most people have no idea...

I guess that's actually the point, so never mind.

Ivan 3414

1. He's a "teenager" of an unspecified age
2. She's a woman

I'm guessing that's why this tidbit didn't blow up at the time the book was released; I doubt Madonna could get away with saying that in 2016

AxelFoley

Hold up, some things don't add up.

He had to be real young to barely have any pubic hair. This book came out in like 1992, and shaving pubic hair really wasn't a thing back then.

And she says the kid was a virgin, but he gave her crabs. Huh?

Ephebophilia, perhaps.

I don't get the sense she was talking about a 12 year old.

I mostly agree, but stuff like barely any pubic hair and her description of him as a baby definitely set off warning signs.

None of this actually happened, of course, but in this fiction there's at least the suggestion of something like hebephilia.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Slay queen of youth 💅

Madonna once again, teaching the lessers!

seriously though, that does seem very weird? How old was she when she did this? The boy wanted it so it's not that wrong?

aNtv8UZ.jpg

JBuccCP

He had to be real young to barely have any pubic hair. This book came out in like 1992, and shaving pubic hair really wasn't a thing back then.

It could just be a misinterpretation. Maybe he brought crab legs for dinner and she's just not a fan.

El Topo

Well, I assume GaimeGuy just answered why this supposed case of pedophilia by Madonna has never been discussed anywhere in the past 24 years?

Fat4all

Banned

Indeed, it's really difficult to follow her rambling plot and masturbate at the same time.

akira28

some people are naturally unhairy too. maybe he was like a 18 year old version of that werewolf dude from Twilight, with like a landing strip over his peanut butter cup.

botty

Banned
some where in the world, phonomezer is plotting to snatch the life fluid from a barely legal Puerto Rican with crabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom