• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Sony just sneak reveal PS5?

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
They should've showed the PS5 at the end not the Pro but yeah they want to sell more current gen boxes before the new wave of consoles

Last edited:

yurinka

It is what I thought seeing they mentioned PlayStation instead of PS4 in both the video title and the new 'Feel the power of Playstation' slogan. I also saw the ad as a reference to backwards compatibility and the crazy weird ads they did back in the time.

But at the end appears the PS4 logo, so I assume they just want to sell as much PS4 as possible until they release -or at least showcase- PS5.

Last edited:
It literally says ps4 at the end . Sony is doing last marketing pushes of ps4 before starting the ps5 marketing (hopefully lol)

Description reads: Feel more than love this Valentine’s.
  • That's this Friday, the 14th.
  • Also...

CooperativePopularAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

It's probably just nothing though...

Shin

Banned
Well the trailer is odd and rather stupid IMHO, even if it's just for valentine's day it misses it's mark IMO.
Here's hoping the choice of words plus tidbits in the description is the actual story and it's PS5 related.
Otherwise I don't know what to say except laugh at whatever the message supposed to be...

Well the trailer is odd and rather stupid IMHO, even if it's just for valentine's day it misses it's mark IMO.
Here's hoping the choice of words plus tidbits in the description is the actual story and it's PS5 related.
Otherwise I don't know what to say except laugh at whatever the message supposed to be...

I feel like it is probably just an ad to push PS4 sales before they announce anything PS5 related for 2020, I think people are just reading into it a little too much if they think it has anything to do with PS5.

JLB

Banned
this and xbox twitter makes me think that both sony and ma will drop sth this Friday. Maybe a gameplay reveal.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
Should of done 4 pipes in the heart and showed the ps4 then showed 5 pipes and show a something being hidden behind a lock or something on an empty shelf

Airbus Jr

Banned
I bet theyre hiding PS5 somewhere in there between all those PS4Pro

Pictures are too small for me i cant see anything

Anyone bothered to zoomed in and looked closely frame by frame i believe you will find something interesting

Last edited:
Top Bottom