• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth PS4 posted on Amazon.ca

Ventara

This has a Vita version as well, right? Please be true and also bring the Vita version.

Edit: Oh, wait, there's no PS4 version? I guess it's a mistake and they meant Vita?

47zYJZ8.jpg

Mann I dont even care if it doesnt come to vita anymore, just bring this game to the west and im there, dont you dare charge me $60 for a handheld game port, cause then you lost me

B.O.O.M

Hope the vita version is included in the localization. This is the kid of game I have no interest in playing on the big screen. On the go however is a different story.

if this is true, it wouldn't be surprising if the Vita version is just download only like all the other vita/ps4 games bamco has been bringing over

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Mann I dont even care if it doesnt come to vita anymore, just bring this game to the west and im there, dont you dare charge me $60 for a handheld game port, cause then you lost me

Who cares about the price! Do you know the teeth we had to pull to get Bamcos attention??

This is in line with Bandai Namco's recent localizations.

SAO: Hollow Fragment. Previously Vita exclusive, now coming to PS4 too.
SAO: Lost Song. PS3/Vita in Japan, now coming to PS4/Vita in the West.
Tales of Zestiria. PS3 in Japan, now coming to PS3/PS4 in the West.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
I would be thoroughly thrilled if this is true, even if it nullifies my early investment in a PS TV since I would prefer Cyber Sleuth on PS4.

Seems to be becoming common practice for Japanese developers to release Vita games for Japan, then rerelease them as PS4 or Vita+PS4 games for the West. Could happen, hope it does.

Top Bottom