• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth PS4 Retail Announced For Select EU Countries

Andrefpvs

Well, that's better than nothing, I suppose. Let's just hope they don't print a ridiculously small amount of copies.

Yazuka

Well I'm glad they listen and try to bring a physical edition out in Europe too. But come on... Guess I'll be getting a UK copy then, or I'll stick with my original plan to import the US version.

Tizoc

Grabbing the PS4 ver. then. Even a limited print retail release for vita would've been fine :/

wrowa

Surprised about no French release. I was under the impression thatp France was Europe's country with the biggest anime/Japanese media fanbase, but I guess Digimon might just not be popular over there.

Would've preferred a Vita physical as I wanted it on Vita. I guess I'll pick it up when I get a PS4.
I'm just glad it is coming, but urgh 4GB Vita problems.

Faustek

Which stores? We usually hassle our stores if it's in the same conglomerate they can usually import it. Like everything else :)

Ryan95

I wanted a physical Vita release too, but this title deserves to be bought so much that I'll be probbly taking it digitally Day One (and I never do such a thing). In addition,Bamco localizations need to be supported

Mr-Joker

Banned
Shame that the Vita version isn't get a retail release but I put more of the blame on Sony than Namco, just need to hope that it will fit on my Memory card.

Do we know how big the file will be on the Vita?

NO france ?

WHY ?

Why

i'm from france BTW and i don't understand this decision Namco

You can always import from the UK.

Shame that the Vita version isn't get a retail release but I put more of the blame on Sony than Namco, just need to hope that it will fit on my Memory card.

Do we know how big the file will be on the Vita?

You can always import from the UK.

It was 1.5 GB for the Japanese version, I think.

Wonder if we'll get it in Australia.

If not I'll import a UK copy.

I'd prefer Vita, but I can live with PS4 if I get a physical copy.

Tyrus

Banned
Wonder if we'll get it in Australia.

If not I'll import a UK copy.

I'd prefer Vita, but I can live with PS4 if I get a physical copy.

We probably won't, but importing is fine. I'm just glad we're even getting a retail release of this at all.

Top Bottom