• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Extremes making a "super secret, hugely anticipated, & very prestigious" FPS

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Feel free to start guessing at random.

depvoay.png

Source: http://www.gamasutra.com/jobs/

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
How can something that is super secret at the same time be hugely anticipated? If it's super secret, no one and no about it and it isn't very anticipated. If it is hugely anticipated, people must know of it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
How can something that is super secret at the same time be highly anticipated? If it's super secret, no one and no about it and it isn't very anticipated. If it is highly anticipated, people must know of it.

The super secret part would presumably be them working on it.

Mupod

Well, Cliffy DOES keep saying he wants a new Unreal or UT but Epic is already busy doing other stuff...

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm sure whatever it is will be hugely anticipated until people find out Digital Extremes is working on it.

They're a bit of a... Pariah... one might say.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
TimeSplitters 4

makes the most sense

seriously though, I would piss my pants if it ends up being a new NOLF

but what it will probably be is a new Dick Nukem :/

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I can't believe you guys don't realize this is going to be Haze 2.

KissVibes

Banned
You know, if this was brought to my attention last year I would have written it off as Digital Extremes? The shitlords that made Pariah and Warpath? but man, after playing Dark Sector and the criminally overlooked Darkness II (It's so good!) I'm down for whatever this is, even if it's something weird like Duke Nukem Forever 2 or Hexen 3.

By the way, Digital Extremes has some weird Dark Sector sequel-spinoff-thing called Warframe being released. You can read about it here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/06/26/war-named-non-war-game-digital-extremes-warframe/

Top Bottom