• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: Enter The Matrix: 2003 Retro Time Capsule PC vs Original Xbox - A Truly Hilarious PC Port

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Designed to play alongside The Matrix Reloaded with a parallel storyline and exclusive filmed content, Enter The Matrix was also something akin to a modern multi-platform release, with Shiny Entertainment delivering PS2, OG Xbox, GameCube and PC ports. And it's pretty clear that while the console versions were pretty good, something went horribly, horribly wrong with the PC version...

Enter the Matrix is a 2003 action-adventure video game developed by Shiny Entertainment and published by Infogrames, released under the Atari brand name. It was the first game based on The Matrix film series. Its story is concurrent with that of the film The Matrix Reloaded and features over an hour of original footage, written and directed by the Wachowskis and starring the cast of the films, produced for the game.[1]

Released in May 2003, the same month as The Matrix Reloaded, Enter the Matrix was simultaneously produced with The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. While it received mixed reviews from critics, the game sold 5 million copies as of May 2004.[2]

Doczu

And it's pretty clear that while the console versions were pretty good, something went horribly, horribly wrong with the PC version...

Yeah i wouldn't call them pretty good in any way. Servicable - maybe. But good?

I watched this episode lol…imo their best content is the old games/shows where they break down the history of things and this one was pretty good.

I was an early tester for the Matrix Online….that was one of my worst gaming experiences ever lol

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
2003? Shit where has the time gone 😳
Yep doctor Cox looks like this now ...
BnS6PzzIEAEe9P7.png

Top Bottom