• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: Wolfenstein 2: Xbox One X's Biggest Leap Over PS4 Pro?

Cloud_9

Neo Member
SonyGAF in a nutshell. Now every head to head DF article their mission is to downplay every single positive thing X has to offer. Fn sad, really..while in reality brutality and no mercy any game you put up against X.

The fanboyism is seeping from every orifice of this post.

I hate all the console war bs but I have to admit it's been entertaining to see the reactions from both sides now that the Xbox One X has a substantial power advantage.

I've been completely blown away at what I've seen graphics wise from the Xbox One X but i still think the more impressive feat is how Microsoft managed to pack so much power in such a small casing and it still be ridiculously quiet.

I also am surprised with how many people don't realize that there never will be a traditional new, next generation XBox.

The fanboyism is seeping from every orifice of this post.

Nah..got em both White Pro and The X and enjoy them equally. Sony mainly for a few exclusives i might like, X well, self explanatory....just glad field is evened out and growing and NO Sony obsessed mods banning Xbox owners for speaking up.

I hate all the console war bs but I have to admit it's been entertaining to see the reactions from both sides now that the Xbox One X has a substantial power advantage.

I've been completely blown away at what I've seen graphics wise from the Xbox One X but i still think the more impressive feat is how Microsoft managed to pack so much power in such a small casing and it still be ridiculously quiet.

I also am surprised with how many people don't realize that there never will be a traditional new, next generation XBox.

The X can definitely provide as close to a PC experience as we have seen on console and that is impressive.

As for the Wars, it was MS shills downplaying ps4s advantage the last 3 years that really started it

Cloud_9

Neo Member
Nah..got em both White Pro and The X and enjoy them equally. Sony mainly for a few exclusives i might like, X well, self explanatory....just glad field is evened out and growing and NO Sony obsessed mods banning Xbox owners for speaking up.

There's a difference between speaking up and shitposting about PlayStation. Look up bgst and crapgamer on YouTube. Those are the kinds of idiots that were getting banned. And are what seem to be infesting this place now

iHaunter

I don't think most of the people commenting actually watched the Video...

Xbox has higher res but less clear picture and less pixels in many scenes. Yes Xbox will be better overall, it's newer and costs more money.

Sonygaf
Sony fans are completely triggered that their little self identifying Sony box isn't the top dog anymore. They are acting like kids in a school yard caping for their dad. Sony fans simply can't deal with being second rate again spent $400 just to run worse versions of games and lose out on every DF face off. Sad and pathetic but this is the state of Sony gamers these days, now they hope for a PS5 soon to drop another $400 + in hopes of getting an advantage back.

I don't get the trash talk. PC is more powerful. And Sony whooped Microsoft's behind after an embarrassing close round w/ the PS3 & billions of $s lost. Xbox fans should lay low until the next round of the console wars or become PC gamers if they're showing their faces again and opening up their wallets because they want the most powerful HW available.

Iberian

I initially played the game on a Xbox One. This weekend I updated to a Xbox One X and I was eager to test it and see the difference; definitely, framerate on the X takes a hit. I don't know, It may be a frame pacing issue or whatever, but it's definetely not an improvement in that aspect. Sure, it gets higher texture and res, but...

Top Bottom