• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dino Crisis Sales Data, SKUs, Merch, Legacy, Cameo's, Magazine Covers, & Ads Compiled

Magnus

I don't even have an affinity for Dino Crisis and still love this thread, because it's on us in the community to curate this kind of info and these kinds of assets when no one else will. Great stuff OP.

I'd love to see this kind of thread or compilation for other similar franchises!

kc44135

Wow, hadn't seen this thread before. Awesome work, Jawmuncher! Lot's of cool stuff in here. Dino Crisis is one of my all-time favorite franchises, so I really hope a reboot is in the cards in the future (hell, I'd even love HD remasters of DC1 and 2, although that's probably even less likely than a new DC game).

I don't even have an affinity for Dino Crisis and still love this thread, because it's on us in the community to curate this kind of info and these kinds of assets when no one else will. Great stuff OP.

I'd love to see this kind of thread or compilation for other similar franchises!

Agreed, this kind of stuff absolutely should be preserved and compiled in some form. This thread was definitely a fun read, and I'd love to see more like it.

As someone who has never played a Dino Crisis game, I've always secretly wanted this series to come back from the grave.

;_; that Funco land pre order image though.

gabbo

As someone who has never played a Dino Crisis game, I've always secretly wanted this series to come back from the grave.

;_; that Funco land pre order image though.
As someone who has never played the series either, i want them just so Jawmuncher can die happy. And to see the reaction on here. Probably the Randy covered in cum pic from South Park.

Jawmuncher

While nothing major Kamiya did reply to a tweet about Dino Crisis (He really wanted to direct a title. If I recall more than he did RE2 in hindsight)

Yx9Yi74.jpg

Also found an article talking about the history of DC and more info on who to contact about getting more info about the cancelled GBC port which I’ve tried to do. No response yet though.

Dino Crisis is extinct.

i just can't see capcom doing something significant with the franchise.

though i loved the 1st one so much, way back i gifted it as a bday present to one of my best friends when it released.

Jawmuncher

Just something cool I came across. Guess before or after release capcom had Dino Crisis running as a supporter of Smack Down

DMHhvpzUQAAU4Mk.jpg

Yukiido

Neo Member
Jawmuncher, as a fellow Dino Crisis fan (and long time lurker/fairly new member on this website), I have long admired your dedication to this classic series. Against all odds, I also continue to hope for a future DC4 where Regina makes her return!

Top Bottom