• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DiRT Rally Free on Steam

junguler

Banned
100% off, can't argue with that :) thanks for the notice op

edit: can't seem to find the game on my library, maybe a bug with pricing, play game on the store does nothing but reload the page

Last edited:

Xdrive05

100% off, can't argue with that :) thanks for the notice op

edit: can't seem to find the game on my library, maybe a bug with pricing, play game on the store does nothing but reload the page

Same issue here - can't find it in my library, nor my purchase history. But when I go to the game page on the store, it claims it's already in my library. It's not. Wondering if it's a pricing bug!?

mango drank

Tried to add it to my liberry. The game page says I own it, but none of the "play" / "download" buttons actually do anything when clicked, and the game isn't included in my official list of owned games. Someone definitely dun goofed.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Tried to add it to my liberry. The game page says I own it, but none of the "play" / "download" buttons actually do anything when clicked, and the game isn't included in my official list of owned games. Someone definitely dun goofed.
Yup same, was looking forward to try it out, oh well 🤷‍♂️

down 2 orth

Not sure if I screwed this up: I clicked to get it for free, then the Steam page says it's already in my library. But it's not showing up in my library.

Vorg

Banned
Anyone else having trouble with the handling? I usually like rally racers, but I can't figure out the handling. I just quit in frustration after trying to play it for like half an hour.

Last edited:
Top Bottom