• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disaster:Day of Crisis New Pics - It Lives

botticus said:
I'm really confused as to why this will be out everywhere but America this year. Counting on hardware sell-outs to void the need for any new software?
Well it's not like they have to translate the game - it's already being released in Europe, and especially over there where they need to translate it into like six different languages I'm surprised America isn't getting it at least second.

Of course, releasing Disaster in 2008 doesn't fall within NoA's current agenda of being assholes.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
D-Pad said:
LTTP, but WTF?! :lol Can we have some gameplay vids now, Nintendo?
Yeah, this is seriously ridiculous. I just can't believe how weird this is. We hear nothing about this for like 2 years (barely mentioned in any press conference, interview), and then we get new screens and a release date a month away. Weird.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'd love it if Nintendo would just drop some kind interview saying one kind of big game is coming next year.

I know they're coming, but it'd quell some fears...

I wrote an email to nintendo Germany and they said that they have no information about any promotion of the game xD i hope it does not bomb. But they could not even answer any questions about the media currently released, so i hope noe is just dumb :(

Without any promotion this game will bomb, but i hope they lied to me :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anasui Kishibe said:
what fears? they've been reassuring the crybabies since post E3, and honestly, it wasn't even that needed

I suppose there's an inherent fear in distrusting them; that they're either outright lying or their plans will change.

But they're small and I have faith in Nintendo's word, nevertheless.

B.K.

TwilightPrincess said:
i hope it does not bomb. But they could not even answer any questions about the media currently released, so i hope noe is just dumb :(

It's a Monolithsoft game. Bombing is a tradition for the company.

TwilightPrincess said:
I wrote an email to nintendo Germany and they said that they have no information about any promotion of the game xD i hope it does not bomb. But they could not even answer any questions about the media currently released, so i hope noe is just dumb :(

This is B-Tier software, don't expect a lot of (if any) promotion. No TV ads and very few print and online ads is what I'm guessing. It'll probably perform to Nintendo's expectations too.

duckroll

Phife Dawg said:
This is B-Tier software, don't expect a lot of (if any) promotion. No TV ads and very few print and online ads is what I'm guessing. It'll probably perform to Nintendo's expectations too.

What happened to the people saying that Disaster HAS to be something really special because Nintendo wouldn't buy Monolithsoft unless they were really impressing Nintendo? :lol

JDSN

Banned
duckroll said:
What happened to the people saying that Disaster HAS to be something really special because Nintendo wouldn't buy Monolithsoft unless they were really impressing Nintendo? :lol

Probably hyping Super Robot Wars.

pitt_norton

duckroll said:

You know, Disaster HAS to be something really special because Nintendo wouldn't buy Monolithsoft unless they were really impressing Nintendo...

Balance restored.

EDIT: Don't think I ever posted that but I know I thought it!

neo2046

51FXn4Q8exL._SS500_.jpg

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
THANK YOU JESUS+BUDDHA. YOU ARE SO AWESOME

srsly, that's some good looking box art. the US version will probably suck.

duckroll

Pretty good box art. Looks like they're doing a good job with the overall 80s action movie style for everything. Dunno about the game itself though... :)

Dever

Banned
Awesome boxart. I don't believe in the quality of the actual game though... Too many delays, never been really shown etc..

Top Bottom