• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Discontinued food you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatDH

LongDongJunon said:
crunchycups.gif

...those bastards

crispymms.jpg

Still have Crispy M&Ms here in New Zealand. So good :)

Degen

Seems like Reese's Nutrageous (the only name-brand bar that sends Snickers to #2) is on its last legs. Clearly they don't take my death threats seriously

G_Berry

Banned
painey said:
I couldn't find these in England for 10+ years.. they were my favourite..
zap.jpg

Zap ice cream bars. Look like hell, taste like heaven.

Rainbow Paddle Pop. Still have them here in Australia as far as I know... and yes, they are delicious!!!!

Rezbit

AusGAF might know this:

000Kettle_Potato_Chips_Chilli_200g.jpg

Motherfuckers. First they changed the chilli taste of this chip into a sweeter, faker tasting chilli, THEN they got rid of it altogether and made it chili and LIME. Fuck!

Dead

well not really...yet
I remember something called Jelloozies (or something like that)

It was like a kool-aid burst like bottle but jell-o like substance came out

anyone else know what Im talking about?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Leona Lewis said:
674_196_ucp.jpg

1436847967_73a4945e64.jpg

Bliss. Too good to last :-(

They still sell this at various stores... every target I go to carries it.

Also Dunkaroos still exist.

n2419.jpg

These also still exist for anybody who wondered... have to search for them though.

balddemon

Banned
Green Ketchup and Spicy Ketchup...I understand the Green Ketchup (lots of food coloring I guess?), but now I have ot make my own spicy ketchup. Just add Tabasco!

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
msdstc said:
They still sell this at various stores... every target I go to carries it.

Also Dunkaroos still exist.

n2419.jpg

These also still exist for anybody who wondered... have to search for them though.

I was just about to upload this image to imgur.

They aren't available where I live anymore.

*salutes*

DonMigs85

Can't believe people actually like Crispy M&M's. Now if they ever phase out Peanut Butter or Dark Chocolate, that'll be the day of reckoning.

strata8

G_Berry said:
Rainbow Paddle Pop. Still have them here in Australia as far as I know... and yes, they are delicious!!!!
450px-Golden_gaytime_box.jpg

These are amazingly good though :lol

On topic, I'm not sure what these were called, but it was like rounded mini weet-bix with fruit pieces in it. I think it was rebranded to something else.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Divvy said:
I was just about to upload this image to imgur.

They aren't available where I live anymore.

*salutes*

use the kellogs product locator, I'm sure they're somewhere around you.

Ramirez

zoner said:
People tell me that DUnkaroos still exist, but I've never seen them.

So Dunkaroos.
Also
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zwndps.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2gxo5dt.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

My local Dollar General still has Dunkaroos, only place I see them anymore. No clue if you have one of those around you. :P

dejay

Banned
The El Maco burger from McDonalds. According to wikipedia it's still sold in some European countries :(

d5V6o.jpg

A burger with sour cream and taco sauce. Probably the best burger I've ever had from Maccas and it's only graced our shores twice.

fFra3.jpg

dc89

nintendo-zelda-cereal.png

It's impossible for me to miss it as I never tasted it but hell, I want some just as a mouldy collectors item.

Jasoco

Banned
NotTarts said:
450px-Golden_gaytime_box.jpg

These are amazingly good though :lol
In the US, Streets is called Good Humor, but damn, we don't have anything like that here. Goddamn, just the description on Wikipedia makes me want to have a Gaytime right now.

<3 Toffee

Rezbit said:
AusGAF might know this:

000Kettle_Potato_Chips_Chilli_200g.jpg

Motherfuckers. First they changed the chilli taste of this chip into a sweeter, faker tasting chilli, THEN they got rid of it altogether and made it chili and LIME. Fuck!

Fucking this, bastards.

AusQB

DonMigs85 said:
There's still this but I dunno if it compares

300.JPG
The taste may be similar, just based on how it looks, but the great thing about Ritz Chips is they came in resealable bags. You could keep it for a week and they'd never go stale.

TylerD

Josta! I remember having a fun day in the 7th grade where we spent the day at the park and competed in games and there was a Josta truck handing out as many cans as we wanted. We always said the main ingredient was guano not guarana. That was some good stuff.

UWPbF.jpg

Looks like it was one of the first attempts at marketing an energy drink in the US.

antipod

dejay said:
The El Maco burger from McDonalds. According to wikipedia it's still sold in some European countries :(

Yeah, it appears for a couple of weeks almost every year here in Sweden. It's one of the best McDonald's guest burgers so I hope it will continue to re-appear here even in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom