• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Discussion] Are you a Fan of Monolith Soft? Come in here and tell me why/why not!

Are you a fan of Monolith Soft?

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I'm a huge fan of Monolith's. They're making the type of memorable rpg's I'd normally expect from Square Enix.

Last edited:

Zannegan

I feel like they make great worlds, built on really cool premises, but just good games. There's always something that keeps me from absolutely loving them. Their character designs leave something to be desired too.

Those worlds though...

Drell

I can't say I've played a lot of their games but Baten Kaitos: Origins is part of my top 4 best games ever.

Andyliini

Ever since Xenoblade Chronicles I have been an avid fan of theirs. They are actually my favorite studio right now, and I consider them the best aquisition Nintendo has ever done. As Square or Namco never bothered to release Xenogears or Xenosaga (besides 2) in Europe, I have sadly missed most of their earlier games. I also enjoyed Disaster: Day of Crisis, their action game on Wii.

Top Bottom