• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny first details and screenshots

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

Tons of screenshots at the link. Some QoL features are hinted at, such as 2x battle speeds and auto-battles (guessing it'll be like sending out Squads to perform remote missions?).

The graphics are surprisingly good, as a long-time NIS sprite fan. Seems like a great addition to the franchise, and this time I don't have to wait a year or two for the "handheld version" like I normally do.

Trailer (not new) for those who haven't seen it

Tschumi

I've got a few of these titles on my vita / vita psp emulator.. haven't tried them yet, except a few minutes at the start of, i think, ...2? Or 3.. the one where his mum starts the story by sacrificing her undead family to summon some dude only to accidentally summon his daughter~

What're they about? What's the hook? I hear combat is a trip?

Last edited by a moderator:
How is that game? I see them on sale on the ps store right now
It's sort of Japanese Diablo but with a great sense of humor. Takehito Harada has some of the best character art.

If you've dreamt of playing an action rpg Disgaea, you may enjoy it albeit it's more darker than Disgaea.

Last edited:

Esca

It's sort of Japanese Diablo but with a great sense of humor. Takehito Harada has some of the best character art.

If you've dreamt of playing an action rpg Disgaea, you may enjoy it albeit it's more darker than Disgaea.

That sounds pretty awesome actually. Think I'm going to grab the first one since it's $12.
Thank you for the response

That sounds pretty awesome actually. Think I'm going to grab the first one since it's $12.
Thank you for the response

Ei1taqK.png

Lloyd22

i just finished Disgaea 5 yesterday..
i will buy this once the PS5 english version release (i don't have switch).

KrisB

Switch version for me. Disgaea games look and play great on handhelds.

The wait till summer 2021 sucks though.

Top Bottom