• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored 2 now TBA 2016? (previously Spring 2016)

AHA-Lambda

This was posted on the Dishonored facebook page not long ago. It was previously stated as being Spring 2016.

I see no further confirmation of this but it wouldn't be surprising given it's not had any gameplay shown, plus it would have been launching alongside Doom then as well.

12006084_1043220652377017_4501792215239943347_n.jpg

Lakitu

st5fu
Wouldn't be surprised at all and I think it's better because of the amount of games releasing around then.

Yeah, I think this was to be expected. I doubt it's far enough along to make that target, and Bethesda will want to give Doom some breathing room. Plus Spring is already getting crowded, better to stake a claim on Fall.

Elios83

Spring has always been a pipedream and afaik it was only claimed in the info box of the Youtube trailer.
They're not doing internal competition with Doom 4.
I expect fall 2016 depending on how far they're in development and we can't say with just a CG trailer.

FelipeMGM

Who believed Spring 2016 anyway? We only got some CG trailer (which was awesome), not even some in game screenshots. No way that game will be ready by may. Just remember how Doom was presented at E3, that is a game that is coming out by spring 2016

Top Bottom