• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored 2 releasing on November 11, is Game Informer's June cover

Day one.
This holiday, you’ll take back what’s rightfully yours. Dishonored 2, the sequel to Arkane Studios’ critically acclaimed first-person action game, will release worldwide on November 11 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

New details about the game will be revealed in Game Informer’s exclusive cover story, available on Saturday, May 7, with the digital edition available today. The world premiere of Dishonored 2 gameplay will take place during Bethesda’s 2016 E3 Showcase being held in Los Angeles, California, on June 12 beginning at 7pm PST, and streamed live around the world via Twitch and YouTube.
https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/dishonored-2-release-date-revealed/2016/04/26/115

Game Informer: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...er-revealed_a000_dishonored-2-5861179965.aspx
Last E3, Dishonored 2 blinked onto the Bethesda Showcase stage with a promising teaser trailer showing the next deadly threat in the Corvo Attano bloodline – empress Emily Kaldwin – only to disappear from the public eye as fast as an assassin after a stealth kill. Last month, we traveled to Arkane Studios headquarters in Lyon, France to see the elusive game in action for the first time. We watched both Emily and Corvo move through a previously unseen district of the city of Karnaca, showcasing their new and improved supernatural powers.

After the demos, we spoke with creative director Harvey Smith, lead designer Dinga Bakaba, and art director Sebastien Mitton about a vast array of topics, including gameplay enhancements, difficulty customization, the impressive art direction, and the implementation of a new technology platform called the Void Engine. We funneled all this knowledge into a 14-page blowout cover story about one of the most anticipated games in the Game Informer office scheduled to come out later this year. We also worked with Arkane to create two themed covers, one for each of the playable protagonists.

cov_278_v2_l.jpg

cov_278_v1_l.jpg

Dyna

Is Bethesda having an E3 press conference this year? If so, hoping we'll see a gameplay demo there.

What shall we do with a drunken whaler? I'll let you know November 11.

I really liked the first game so I'l looking forward to this.

Seijuro

Just remembered it was even announced last week and wondered what became of it. Very nice, first game was pretty good and had a great setting.

November is always a hot month. I don't think Dishonor can hang. I know I won't be getting it, instead CoD and maybe whatever Dice game is + the other big Nov drops.

"First person action game." No mention of open world, hallelujah. Very excited to see how this turns out. Had a great time with the first one.

November is always a hot month. I don't think Dishonor can hang. I know I won't be getting it, instead CoD and maybe whatever Dice game is + the other big Nov drops.

As for me, I know I won't be getting the usual CoD shooter or Battlefield or whatever but I'm gonna get Dishonored 2 for sure.

Ricker

Loved the first...day one for sure...its true though,we havent seen any gameplay yet,probably a ton at E3.

As for me, I know I won't be getting the usual CoD shooter or Battlefield or whatever but I'm gonna get Dishonored 2 for sure.

I definitely think true Dishonor fans will pick this up for sure. I just wonder if pushing this back to late November or mid October would have been better. I have a feeling that Dishonor 2 will have a great Black Friday sale for a recent game.

I'm glad Dishonored 2 is releasing in November and I really hope they stick with the date. I'm tired of everything moving out of the way for Call of Duty. The holiday season is incredibly boring now because of it.

Top Bottom