• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disintegration launches June 16

Mista

Banned

Disintegration will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on June 16, publisher Private Division and developer V1 Interactive announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
About

From V1 Interactive, the new 30-person independent development studio founded by Marcus Lehto, the co-creator of Halo, comes Disintegration, a sci-fi first-person shooter combining first-person shooter and real time strategy elements. Set in the near future on Earth, the only hope for human survival is through Integration, a process developed to preserve human brains in robotic armatures.

Key Features

• Tactical Gravcycle Combat – Pilot a heavily armed Gravcycle featuring a variety of firepower, maneuverability, and abilities.
  • Riveting Single-player Campaign – From Marcus Lehto, the co-creator of Halo and creative director of Halo: Reach, comes an all-new sci-fi saga. Play as Romer Shoal and confront the Rayonne, a rising global army set on eliminating what remains of humanity.
  • Frenetic Multiplayer Action – Battle across a variety of maps in three intense, team-based five-versus-five multiplayer modes. Choose your favorite Gravcycle and lead your crew alongside your teammates, competing against opposing pilots to win objective-based matches.

Tranquil

I was getting Halo/Destiny vibes immediately seeing the youtube screen. Not surprised the co-creator of Halo is working on this. If it's a first person single player scifi with decent budget behind it you can count me in, I'll keep this game on my radar.

D.Final

Banned

Disintegration will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on June 16, publisher Private Division and developer V1 Interactive announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:

I will try this for sure

FeldMonster

I was getting Halo/Destiny vibes immediately seeing the youtube screen. Not surprised the co-creator of Halo is working on this. If it's a first person single player scifi with decent budget behind it you can count me in, I'll keep this game on my radar.
I was originally hoping it was like Halo or Destiny, but you should watch some gameplay. You fly a ship (grav-cycle) to fight, while simultaneously directing ground troops. I personally did not care for the feel of combat at all, unfortunately. I still might get it for the single player campaign, but I hope they made some tweaks.

Top Bottom