• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DISNEY INFINITY 2.0: GotG, Donald Duck, Tinkerbell, Big Hero 6 Leaked

Neoxon

You can thank Walmart for the leak.

The Big Hero 6 (an upcoming Disney movie made by the Frozen & Wreck-It Ralph crew based on a Marvel comic) figures seem to only include Hiro & Baymax, no sign of the likes of Honey Lemon or Gogo Tomago.

That said, it seems that the Marvel figures will stop at the Guardians & Big Hero 6 (sorry, X-Men & Fantastic Four), though I'd love to be proven wrong.

The news of Donald & Tinkerbell should please fans of classic Disney (myself included).

Here's a pic of the Guardians of the Galaxy in case you missed the last leak.

DisneyInfinity2AllCharacters-1024x253-e1402425905454.jpg

Almost forgot Crystal Mickey.

DI_C_Mickey.png

Neoxon

i'm glad they based star-lord off the movie and not the ultimate spider-man version.

now where's mah phil coulson!
The guys who do the shows said they're changing the Guardians' designs to look more like the movie in future appearances, so this may be a sneak peek of that.

Symphonic

Wish the figures were like 5/10 bucks. They're so well designed and constructed, but 15 bucks is just a little too much for me to warrant collecting them.

NMFried

Nova figure tells me that they're planning a Nova movie.

On a game related note, will be buying this for either Wii U or PS4.

No Wolverine? Where is my Deadpool? What about Moon Knight? Punisher?

Its cool that Donald and Stitch is in (Did i read Merida? Doesnt we have enough Pixar figures? And why Maleficent? Give us more classic Characters!)

Neoxon

Glad we're seeing more classic disney! Now let's see Aladdin, Hercules, Kuzco, Ariel, Belle, etc.
This. I'd pay handsomely for the first 3 specifically.

A shame it's looking like the X-Men & the Fantastic Four are getting the shaft as far as Marvel figures go.

The Nova here is Kid Nova, Sam Alexander, from Ultimate Spider-Man, not Richard Rider (the one an eventual Nova movie will most likely start, more so since Rhomann Dey is in GotG).

This. I'd pay handsomely for the first 3 specifically.

A shame it's looking like the X-Men & the Fantastic Four are getting the shaft as far as Marvel figures go.

for all we know this might just be phase 1. i mean it makes sense for them to promote tie ins for their movies before the other studios. i'm pretty sure they know a wolverine figure will sell like hotcakes.

StoopKid

No Wolverine? Where is my Deadpool? What about Moon Knight? Punisher?

Its cool that Donald and Stitch is in (Did i read Merida? Doesnt we have enough Pixar figures? And why Maleficent? Give us more classic Characters!)

Probably marvel doesn't wanna promote the fox movies.

Neoxon

for all we know this might just be phase 1. i mean it makes sense for them to promote tie ins for their movies before the other studios. i'm pretty sure they know a wolverine figure will sell like hotcakes.
That's what I hope is the case. But considering the news going around that Marvel is limiting promotion of any of their properties that Fox holds the movie rights to (more so the F4 than the X-Men), I'm a bit scared.

I mean, I love the Guardians, but you gotta spread the love across more of Marvel, not just the MCU + Spider-Man.

mreddie

Yep, the Toys R Us leak was legit. But the Marvel figures better not stop, i demand my Wasp, Ms. Marvel, Doc Strange and Gravity Falls figures.

Neoxon

There's apparently benefits for both versions. Sony consoles have a timed exclusively period on Hulk, & the Wii U version is compatible with Amiibo according to Nintendo.

Also, Yondu is on a Power Disc, as is the Infinity Gauntlet.

IMG_9743-300x199.jpg

10452372_10101489285990957_3569809148927732050_n-225x300.jpg

Do you guys think there will ever be a Kingdom Hearts set? that would be pretty cool.

Also, did they make a Winter Solider one? I'm not a fan of these kind of games but my Cousin is and He loves Winter Solider.

Donald, thank god. 9 euros less in my wallet (ive already got 10 or 12 figures without the game lol). I fear when amiboo takes off if Disney starts to add better figures like goofy or Hercules, Megara, Aladdin, the genie, timon and pumbaaa... Im going to be poor
Who am I kidding, they are never going to realease the 2nd golden age figures
Thats why I like amiibo more, Im going to get off the bat the majority of Nintendo's history with the super smash figures.
Also could we get steamboat Mickey, thank you very much?
And of course they base Star-Lord off his movie look and not his boss as fuck comic look
591905-101.jpg

Malefica is worst, becuase intead of the classic we get Angelina Jolee and that movie was utter garbage.

Neoxon

Do you guys think there will ever be a Kingdom Hearts set? that would be pretty cool.

Also, did they make a Winter Solider one? I'm not a fan of these kind of games but my Cousin is and He loves Winter Solider.
Winter Soldier is on a Team-Up Power Disc, just like Yondu, Ant-Man, Rhodey Iron Patriot, & White Tiger (the female one in Ultimate Spider-Man).

RND_181_Marvel_Team_Up_Winter_Soldier-L.png

10439709_10100439631571880_1300042904_n.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Merida is the only new princess? I guess it doesn't matter since my girls only play Anna and Elsa, and the occasional Rapunzel. My oldest is still excited about the marvel characters though. I got an email from Disney about Malificent.

Neoxon

Venom looks ugly. Bring back his old symbol!

And who is that chick next to Spidey?
Gamora, a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. It's assumed that she will be in the GotG playset alongside Star-Lord.

She's based on her movie look, which is posted below for reference.

dWNaAzj.jpg

Top Bottom