• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

roytheone

Thanks, YNNNY!

I'll probably have to sit out the next few games, due to personal obligations, like having a baby. Can't wait to play again eventually!

EDIT: Always be lynching Fireblend!

I somehow missed this. Congratulations on the baby septimus!

Please don't name the baby ourobolus.

Thank you YNNY! I had a wonderful time. Wish I could be more active-- so far it's gotten me in trouble as both town and mafia--but my job takes up so much time that one detailed post per day is about my upper limit. But I enjoyed the game a lot! And town had so many great players, I don't think the slower pace was too bad overall.

I am not a Disney fan, so I expected to not really pay much attention to the flavor, but I ended up looking forward to the gifs in the day/night ends posts. Just very fun.

Thank you YNNY! I had a wonderful time. Wish I could be more active-- so far it's gotten me in trouble as both town and mafia--but my job takes up so much time that one detailed post per day is about my upper limit. But I enjoyed the game a lot! And town had so many great players, I don't think the slower pace was too bad overall.

I am not a Disney fan, so I expected to not really pay much attention to the flavor, but I ended up looking forward to the gifs in the day/night ends posts. Just very fun.

haha awesome :>

i think i like slower paced games too, like you, stackie, but i also think it was driving some of the more active players up the wall XD

even notoriously quieter players like barrylocke discovered his low end threshold for slow games (haha)

anyway! hope to see more of you in the future, if your schedule continue to be hectic, you should totes join the quieter games again, seems to suit you :D

and .... im glad you enjoyed the gifs too <3333333333333

@Septie, let us know when babby arrive pls!
PICZ OR GTFO
:D

Kevyt

Congrats Septimus!

I read the fabulous evil doers lair! Some interesting plays and ideas there.

I will say that this Mafia has taught me a lot as both a town and a mafia player. I think before I focused too much and being reckless and wild without caring about the strategy aspect of mafia games. However, this game was eye opening to me because I finally managed to concentrate on the strategy aspect. I still think I'm a terrible mafia player but this game I enjoyed much more than others, and I learned a lot.

I'm grateful to Royal, Darryl, Weemadarthur, Sorian, and Mazre because I've been learning from them how to play a Mafia game. Which I didn't know how to approach a mafia game because I'm a complete idiot and a noob. :p

I mean, can you guys believe I didn't know a lot of mafia terms leading up to this game? This was my fourth (or fifth) mafia game and I was still as clueless as when I first played my mafia game back in season 2. :p

Some amazing reads and strategies by the players I mentioned above, and I was impressed and inspired to not be reckless and careless about a good strategy, so yeah :3

Also, Yenny for best moderator of 2016! \o/

Congrats Septimus!

I read the fabulous evil doers lair! Some interesting plays and ideas there.

I will say that this Mafia has taught me a lot as both a town and a mafia player. I think before I focused too much and being reckless and wild without caring about the strategy aspect of mafia games. However, this game was eye opening to me because I finally managed to concentrate on the strategy aspect. I still think I'm a terrible mafia player but this game I enjoyed much more than others, and I learned a lot.

I'm grateful to Royal, Darryl, Weemadarthur, Sorian, and Mazre because I've been learning from them how to play a Mafia game. Which I didn't know how to approach a mafia game because I'm a complete idiot and a noob. :p

I mean, can you guys believe I didn't know a lot of mafia terms leading up to this game? This was my fourth (or fifth) mafia game and I was still as clueless as when I first played my mafia game back in season 2. :p

Some amazing reads and strategies by the players I mentioned above, and I was impressed and inspired to not be reckless and careless about a good strategy, so yeah :3

Also, Yenny for best moderator of 2016! \o/

you are too adorable princess sloth *____*

i'll have you in my game any time <3 amg <3

Top Bottom