• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia 012 Adds Boob Jiggling, Cleavage Zoom In

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It seems that Square Enix has been rather impressed with Team Ninja's recent work and took some inspiration.

Judging by their other recent work, this may be the start of a new trend for Square Enix.

ESRB said:
This is an action game in which players compete in one-on-one battles with characters from the Final Fantasy universe. Players engage in hand-to-hand combat in 3D arenas and use axes, swords, boomerangs, and magic spells (e.g., energy balls, summoned creatures) to drain opponents' life meters. Battles are highlighted by cries of pain, colorful explosions, and slow-motion sequences that zoom in on defeated characters. A handful of female characters wear revealing outfits that expose large amounts of cleavage; some of these characters' breasts also jiggle during combat. Some in-game text in also contains suggestive material (e.g., "Here's a better idea: 'Zoom camera into Tifa's cleavage!'"). Various portrait galleries depict partially nude female characters; the general shapes of their bodies are displayed instead of actual detail (i.e., no nipples or genitalia). The words "a*s," "damn," and "hell" appear in the dialogue.
Source: http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=30446&searchkeyword=Dissidia

some of these characters' breasts also jiggle
Seems to imply it's not just one character (Tifa) but others too. Did they add it to some of the original characters or is there possibly another busty female character they haven't revealed yet?

Alucrid

Banned
GoldandBlue said:
Seems to imply it's not just one character (Tifa) but others too. Did they add it to some of the original characters or is there possibly another busty female character they haven't revealed yet?

That person in FFXIII who died and had no significance other than boobs.

B.K.

GoldandBlue said:

Probably referring to:

2Xs40.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
So does this mean if we shake our PSPs, their boobs will jiggle?

SalsaShark said:
ugh, this shit again

i'll still get the game

What? Or are you still under the mistaken impression people gave a sh*t about Teatfa for something that wasn't her cotton wrapped cantaloupes? :|

Better have Bunny Broad and Lulu.

Salsa

The Take Out Bandit said:
What? Or are you still under the mistaken impression people gave a sh*t about Teatfa for something that wasn't her cotton wrapped cantaloupes? :|

Better have Bunny Broad and Lulu.

Im pretty much done with oversexualized games, its becoming embarrasing.

LiK

So 3rd Birthday had clothes fall apart and this has jiggling boobs...oh Nomura, you horny rascal.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The words "a*s," "damn," and "hell" appear in the dialogue.

"Hell, that's a damn huge ass that's partially covered! Time to fight! *FF battle theme.mp3*"

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Nirolak said:
Doubling down on the Otaku.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/10/638d6ed2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Just one tentacle ? surely they can do better.

Top Bottom