• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia 012 Adds Boob Jiggling, Cleavage Zoom In

bunbun777

badcrumble said:
Breast physics is literally the single most embarrassing thing about being a gamer.

Well there is also this-

sa-01.jpg

I think boobs should jiggle. Sometimes fall out. Just saying.

domlolz

Banned
robotzombie said:
Yes, because in real life, breasts don't move.

We both know that isn't what people have a problem with, the issue is that breast physics is seen as a feature, especially one worth bragging about. And it's not like these breast physics are going to be used on sensibly dressed female models is it?

robotzombie said:
Yes, because in real life, breasts don't move.
It's that people took the time to program these features, and that the audience apparently sees it as a selling point.

Also, breast physics are generally creepy and unrealistic and weird-looking. Obviously unmoving breasts are unrealistic, but they don't draw attention to themselves as such.

domlolz said:
We both know that isn't what people have a problem with, the issue is that breast physics is seen as a feature, especially one worth bragging about. And it's not like these breast physics are going to be used on sensibly dressed female models is it?

does Squenix really announce breast physics as feature or just journalist noticing and making it bigger news than it really is?

-_- Well, the Dissidia series is all about fanservice, so I shouldn't be surprised. However, if Lightning jiggles, I think my eyes will roll into the back of my head.

Callibretto said:
does Squenix really announce breast physics as feature or just journalist noticing and making it bigger news than it really is?
This is ESRB's content description noting it because that's what they do.

atbigelow

ninj4junpei said:
-_- Well, the Dissidia series is all about fanservice, so I shouldn't be surprised. However, if Lightning jiggles, I think my eyes will roll into the back of my head.

Probably the first character it was implemented in. =)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ratrat said:
Another feature missing from FFXIII makes it to the handhelds. :(

To be fair though, besides Jihl the rest of the ladies in that game were rather ... under developed ..

Pimpbaa

badcrumble said:
Also, breast physics are generally creepy and unrealistic and weird-looking. Obviously unmoving breasts are unrealistic, but they don't draw attention to themselves as such.

There is nothing wrong with drawing attention to breasts.

Big One

Banned
They probably don't jiggle, none of the videos have any implications they do at least. Terra, for example, really doesn't have anything to jiggle in the first place.

What the ESRB probably means is that the camera is controllable enough to zoom in on Tifa's tits.

Ezalc

Lightining doesn't have anything to jiggle. Also they probably mean that mode where you can view the character models. I remember in it you could control the camera around and such.

Takao

Banned
Silly SE, you're supposed to do that for the Ultimate Hits/International version so that you guys can get to 1 million units in Japan.

Yuna + Dressspheres + Panty Shots = MAKE DAT SHIT HAPPEN!!!!

Naah...

Rikku + Dressspheres + Panty Shots = MAKE DAT SHIT HAPPEN!!!!

Yep. Just perfect.

And Tifa's breasts are a special part of her character design. A real special part. Let us treasure it always.

No worry Political Correctness Police! Dudley's package totally animated in SF3. Just another reason that newer game is rubbish.

If you're worried about what the world thinks about your hobby, then I hope you enjoy playing naught but NPD Top-10 approved Activision and EA games. Hate to break it to you, but nearly any game somebody hasn't heard of before is going to get you mocked by the normies.

e.g. It's perfectly normal for my co-worker to play Halo and talk about it; but boy did I not hear the end of it when he saw the BlazBlue: Continuum Shift box on my desk. I also got the same sh*t when I got Soul Calibur 4, after all - ALL THOSE FIGHTING GAMES ARE THE SAME!

Totally not like Halo, Killzone, Call of Duty, etc. etc. VOMIT! etc.

SOLDIER

Tifa is Square's biggest slut and we must always view her like so. Who cares if her chest has gotten smaller and her clothes more modest, she is masturbatory material and nothing more.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
SOLDIER said:
Tifa is Square's biggest slut and we must always view her like so. Who cares if her chest has gotten smaller and her clothes more modest, she is masturbatory material and nothing more.

Aeris

Canova

Banned
SOLDIER said:

holy shit :lol

Ferrio

Banned
Regulus Tera said:

Uhh not by a long shot.

Hell using a certain site as a measure factor, Tifa has 4x the amount of pictures to Aeris. She's probably not only the biggest slut in Square's lineup, but biggest in all video game heroines ever.

edit: Actually thinking about it' she's probably neck and neck with Chun-li for "Video game's biggest slut"

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ferrio said:
Uhh not by a long shot.

Hell using a certain site as a measure factor, Tifa has 4x the amount of pictures to Aeris. She's probably not only the biggest slut in Square's lineup, but biggest in all video game heroines ever.

No, that's Princess Peach.

On the male side it would be Sonic the Hedgehog.

Top Bottom