• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia 012 Adds Boob Jiggling, Cleavage Zoom In

tiff

Banned
Ushojax said:
Embarrassing but not surprising. Every day the Japanese market is becoming more about masturbation than new gameplay ideas.
Masturbation is the last frontier of gameplay ideas.

Ezalc

I don't know why people are complaining. It's not like the effect is even that obvious, you have to look closely to see that they jiggle. And I think that Tifa is one of the only ones where you'll even be able to see the effect more clearly since she probably has the biggest boobs of any female character that will be in the game.

We should be more outraged that they haven't given Vaan a fucking shirt yet, and that they've taken away Tidus'.

Ezalc said:
And I think that Tifa is one of the only ones where you'll even be able to see the effect more clearly since she probably has the biggest boobs of any female character that will be in the game.
Uh...
well...
I think you gotta play more games.
That's all I can really say.

Rolf NB said:
I still can't believe they're layering so much drama onto a simple arena fighter. Do all those expositions, twists and secrets really add to the experience?
Yes

faridmon said:
Now all you are doing is encouriging him. GAF is such a bad influence...

Better GAF than some shithole like sankaku complex, 4chan, or whatever.
Besides horizons must always be in a constant state of expansion.

Rolf NB

I still can't believe they're layering so much drama onto a simple arena fighter. Do all those expositions, twists and secrets really add to the experience?

Ezalc

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Uh...
well...
I think you gotta play more games.
That's all I can really say.

Who else from the FF series that has a reasonable chance of being added has boobs anywhere as big as Tifa? And also, I doubt they're going to make Terra's little a cups jiggle as much as Tifa's DDs, which already don't jiggle all that much.

Zomba13

ULTROS! said:
Not to go off topic but while I was checking Dissidia 012 Jump 2011 Trailer, I saw this (specifically at 2:12, Vaan vs. someone battle):

317dx81.jpg

Is this Balthier?
Oh shit oh shit oh shit :D

duckroll said:
No, it's just Galbareth in the "Basch" costume.
:(

LiK

Ezalc said:
Who else from the FF series that has a reasonable chance of being added has boobs anywhere as big as Tifa? And also, I doubt they're going to make Terra's little a cups jiggle as much as Tifa's DDs, which already don't jiggle all that much.
Lulu.

LiK

Ezalc said:
With Vaan and Yuna already in, there's no way in hell Lulu is going to be added to the game. Also read my previous post more carefully.
I read it and I want Lulu in there. Boob physics was made for her.

What does Vaan have to do with it?

Ezalc

LiK said:
I read it and I want Lulu in there. Boob physics was made for her.

What does Vaan have to do with it?

Doesn't mean she has a chance to get included. I mistake Vaan and Tidus sometimes because they're both shirtless and annoying.

Lulu in FFX had a sort of tongue-in-cheek fake 'breast physics' thing in her post-battle salute in FFX. Her necklace would sway in front of her cleavage when she bent down, but it'd make it look like her breasts were moving.

LiK

badcrumble said:
Lulu in FFX had a sort of tongue-in-cheek fake 'breast physics' thing in her post-battle salute in FFX. Her necklace would sway in front of her cleavage when she bent down, but it'd make it look like her breasts were moving.
Yea, best win pose ever...

badcrumble said:

Nice.
My childhood has been destroyed.

Not that it mattered much because I dumped her out of the party when I found out about the 200 lightning bolt thingie.

Also I don't want to be that guy but does Lulu even have legs?

LiK

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Nice.

Not that it mattered much because I dumped her out of the party when I found out about the 200 lightning bolt thingie.

I have the figure and the legs are there ;)

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Nice.

IIRC, people who got the model files off of the FFX disc discovered that Lulu has one leg.

Now I don't know what to believe.

This is all the more reason for Lulu to be in Dissidia 012 because she'll fight with a badass cyborg-leg.

Ezalc said:
We should be more outraged that they haven't given Vaan a fucking shirt yet, and that they've taken away Tidus'.
Wait, what is this about now?
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Oh, it wasn't that bad. Like most horribly painful experiences you forget about it just after the 200th bolt.

Ezalc

Saint Gregory said:
Wait, what is this about now?
If you watch some of the new videos you can see in the cg a part where tidus is running up to Jecht without his shirt on. It's his new alternate costume.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Unfortunately I couldn't find the pics of that busty leg amuptee chick in the bikini top. :\
Damn. :(

Skilletor

Was there this much outrage at the shitty CG sequence in the original FF7 where her breasts jiggle like a water balloon?

:lol

LiK

Skilletor said:
Was there this much outrage at the shitty CG sequence in the original FF7 where her breasts jiggle like a water balloon?

:lol

those were glorious days.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Dudley's package totally animated in SF3.

<_<

>_>

....link?

7Th said:
They added boob physics for a single character? Really? REALLY?

Dude. It's Tifa.

ULTROS! said:
Not to go off topic but while I was checking Dissidia 012 Jump 2011 Trailer, I saw this (specifically at 2:12, Vaan vs. someone battle):

317dx81.jpg

Is this Balthier?

What?

Balthier has brown, short, spiky hair and a much thinner chin. You could have at least mistaken him with Basch. :lol

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Fimbulvetr said:
What?

Balthier has brown, short, spiky hair and a much thinner chin. You could have at least mistaken him with Basch. :lol
Perhaps he assumed he got a Nomura makeover.

badcrumble said:
It's time for the RPG Discussion Law of GAF to get a corollary/modification as follows (new text bolded): As a GAF RPG discussion grows longer, the probability of collapse into waveform (ranking Final Fantasy games) or particle form (the WRPG vs. JRPG argument) approaches 1.
Or the transformation into a Demon Souls thread.

And maybe it is Basch, but hes a costume for Gabranrth.

Ezalc

Skilletor said:
Why isn't there a thread about KH:BbS and Aqua's jiggle?

Because too much
DARKNESS.
I'll never forget Aqua, her delicious jiggle and voice however. There was a reason why I left all that goodness as the last single player I played.

Ezalc

USD said:
People may think it's gratuitous, but I'm all for crotch bulge. It's always little random details like that that I look for.

Also, it disturbs me that Chris Redfield has no ass at all in RE5.

It's all in his arms.

SOLDIER

Ezalc said:
I don't know why people are complaining. It's not like the effect is even that obvious, you have to look closely to see that they jiggle. And I think that Tifa is one of the only ones where you'll even be able to see the effect more clearly since she probably has the biggest boobs of any female character that will be in the game.

Apparently you've failed to notice her chest has been reduced considerably in this game, so she barely even qualifies as the most stacked in the cast (Cloud of Darkness arguably has her beat).

Guess what? People bitched about that too.

Ezalc

SOLDIER said:
Apparently you've failed to notice her chest has been reduced considerably in this game, so she barely even qualifies as the most stacked in the cast (Cloud of Darkness arguably has her beat).

Guess what? People bitched about that too.

The first thing I noticed about Tifa was the fact that her delicious valley of the gods, was reduced. Even reduced I seriously doubt that CoD has bigger ones than her.

Good, it's bad enough Vaan is in the game to begin with.

Platy

Ezalc said:
The first thing I noticed about Tifa was the fact that her delicious valley of the gods, was reduced. Even reduced I seriously doubt that CoD has bigger ones than her.

They reduced his boobs too ? =O

Teknoman

Ferrio said:
Uhh not by a long shot.

Hell using a certain site as a measure factor, Tifa has 4x the amount of pictures to Aeris. She's probably not only the biggest slut in Square's lineup, but biggest in all video game heroines ever.

edit: Actually thinking about it' she's probably neck and neck with Chun-li for "Video game's biggest slut"

I think they are talking about story wise.

SOLDIER

Ezalc said:

It doesn't matter who's got the biggest, because the difference now is almost negligible. Despite what you and many other posters think, Tifa does not have the largest chest of any FF character by a huge, inarguable margin. You can hope and pray all you want, it doesn't mean the character is purely meant for masturbatory fanservice, and her body hardly sticks out the way it used to.

Ezalc said:

suwpd3.jpg

It's obvious Tifa wins and that's with her shirt holding it all down.

Ezalc

SOLDIER said:
It doesn't matter who's got the biggest, because the difference now is almost negligible. Despite what you and many other posters think, Tifa does not have the largest chest of any FF character by a huge, inarguable margin. You can hope and pray all you want, it doesn't mean the character is purely meant for masturbatory fanservice, and her body hardly sticks out the way it used to.

Uh alright? I don't know why you're getting defensive. Either way I think if the measurements were kept the same from the PS1 then she probably would have the biggest, or at least be in the top 3. Lulu being up there with her.

Top Bottom