• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia 012 Adds Boob Jiggling, Cleavage Zoom In

Jex

Calcaneus said:
:lol Forget the fact that they actually put this in a game, but it isn't even good ass jiggle.
C'mon now, you're being overly harsh.

Boob jiggle began way back in Dead or Alive 1. It's had time to grow and mature.

Ass jiggle will get there eventually, I'm sure.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
After playing the demo of the first one, not even jiggling tits could get me interested in the sequel

The demo was fuck awful

Kinyou

I got some news for you guys: Boob jiggling is real!

21s8di.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Honestly, I don't care if a game includes physics for bouncing breasts. I mean, big breasts bounce.

My problem is that it doesn't look natural. This game, and others I've played like DOAX2 and AT3, have breasts bounce way too slowly, probably in an attempt to "pronounce" the effect or something. Breasts bounce, but they bounce quickly and stop quickly due to gravity taking over. In the vids I've seen, Tifa's breasts look like they exist in a special void where gravity is a lot lower and thus they're able to bounce around much longer. Lame.

LiK

:lol @ the comments "real boobs jiggle!"

Omigod, really? No shit?

We're just discussing S-E's decision to include this "feature" into their games now. And no, CG FMVs don't count.

Wiseblade

Ferrio said:
Uhh not by a long shot.

Hell using a certain site as a measure factor, Tifa has 4x the amount of pictures to Aeris. She's probably not only the biggest slut in Square's lineup, but biggest in all video game heroines ever.

edit: Actually thinking about it' she's probably neck and neck with Chun-li for "Video game's biggest slut"
Lara Croft says hi.

LiK said:
We're just discussing S-E's decision to include this "feature" into their games now. And no, CG FMVs don't count.
A feature that they're only using with Tifa.

And it's not even DoA level of jello in terms of movement. This thread is just silly as hell.

LiK

GoldandBlue said:
A feature that they're only using with Tifa.

And it's not even DoA level of jello in terms of movement. This thread is just silly as hell.
Hence my request for Lulu. Don't waste the tech!

Skilletor

I've never understood why people make such a big deal of the "feature" since the only time you'll notice is during a cutscene/winpose.

D3RANG3D

canova said:
shut the hell up, don't start on this stupid subject again.

Until someone can show me a western-made WRPG that is better than Demon's Souls,
or a western-made action game that is better than NG, DMC or Bayonetta,
or a western-made fighting game that is better than tons of Japanese fighting games out there, then this subject has no merit. Accept that each of them has strength and weakness based on specific genre

If western games obsess with blood and gore and violent, on how many ways you can blow/rip people heads off, then Japanese games obsess with boob jiggles, what's wrong with that

Or better yet! How about weeaboodom get us a poster who doesn't caw about Demon Souls in every goddamn topic?

Ezalc said:
If you watch some of the new videos you can see in the cg a part where tidus is running up to Jecht without his shirt on. It's his new alternate costume.
Oh, I missed the apostrophe after his name and misread that as Tidus being removed from the game :lol

tiff

Banned
Rahxephon91 said:
Yeah because developers add it to be realistic and use it in realistic ways
Hey, I just know if breast jiggle didn't exist in real life it wouldn't be in games either.

Platy

LiK said:
the true original. bless you SNK

Mai_breathe.gif

actualy the original barely had it
x7np9.gif

but....
rI356.gif

with honorable mentions to

70lBM.gif

I don't remember pocket fighter with this kinda of animation ;D

and

obrigatory
DZ70A.gif

Skilletor

Psylocke in Marvel Super Heroes > any gifs posted so far
Not that watered down MvC2 version with cut frames. Marvel Super Heroes

I can't find a gif of her walking back animation.

plufim

For all the cries of "jiggle is realistic", the level of jiggle seen in games is nothing like in real life, and more like, well, this.

MAtgS

RurouniZel said:
In the vids I've seen, Tifa's breasts look like they exist in a special void where gravity is a lot lower and thus they're able to bounce around much longer. Lame.
Well that would be consistent with the gravity being low enough for constant mid-air fighting.

Top Bottom