• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy (Arcades, Team Ninja) Closed Conference [All info in OP]

CCNnu6GUwAEDNsl.jpg:large

Wait, is someone actually going to give out news in real time?

Where did you get the picture? >.>

Damn, I was going to sleep...

duckroll

Isn't it starting in 25 minutes?

Or is it another one of those where you have nothing for the first hour or so?

It's a two part event. The first part starting in 20 minutes is the main conference where they'll reveal the arcade machine, show a new trailer, and announce some details. About an hour long. Then an hour after that the second part begins, where the staff will go more in-depth into the game and have a Q&A session with fans, etc. There'll also be live demos.

It's a two part event. The first part starting in 20 minutes is the main conference where they'll reveal the arcade machine, show a new trailer, and announce some details. About an hour long. Then an hour after that the second part begins, where the staff will go more in-depth into the game and have a Q&A session with fans, etc. There'll also be live demos.

Oh yeah, you're right.

You know what? I'm going to sleep then.

I'll come back in a few hours before the Xenoblade presentation and I'll read up on what's been announced. >.>

Ochibi

What ? Morita from Sony making an appearance too ?

"次、ソニー森田さんも登場。これは?!"

HeelPower

Really odd that people are shitting on Team Ninja.

DoA is a long running,quality fighting series(technically , I amnot discussing female objectification here)

They probably know a lot better how to make a Fighting game than SE does ,and they usually nail down graphics and character art so well.

We've seen lightning and Terra and there doesn't seem to be any excess boobage.

Jomjom

Banned
So this is likely to be aPS4 exclusive down the road then.

Also LOL at people implying SE wasnt already "Team Ninjaing" with Tifa looong ago.

duckroll

Really odd that people are shitting on Team Ninja.

DoA is a long running,quality fighting series(technically , I amnot discussing female objectification here)

They probably know a lot better how to make a Fighting game than SE does ,and they usually nail down graphics and character so well.

We've seen lightning and Terra and there doesn't seem to be any excess boobage.

I think you forgot that Team Ninja is now Team Ninja Dog. :p

What with the Team Ninja downplay, don't most people like the fighting games they put out?

DoA2 was great.

Golnei

At least we're sure about a port for console

I guess, and the one-year delay was about what I expected for the console port. Though I am afraid it'll skip PC entirely, due to S-E and KT's combined incompetence in that area, and the possible degree of Sony's involvement.

Pachimari

At least we're sure about a port for console
Are we?

Aren't they just saying they won't port it for at least that year it is Arcade exclusive, but it is by no means set in stone, that we'll get a console port?

But the odds are good with Tecmo developing and Sony lending a hand with PS4 tech.

Top Bottom