• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT launches January 30

Cloud7

I have a pre-order in for the Steelbook Brawler Edition on Best Buy and Amazon. Hopefully I can go to GameStop and do the same. Watch me get more than one of the same variant lol #ihatemyself

Guymelef

Also check your Junk Mail to see if the closed beta ended up there. That's where mine went

Gotta wait until Friday to use the code I believe

It appeared after a while.
9ecQAdU.png

BasilZero

I got my code too

Can't use it till Friday....when hurricane Harvey hits us, wonderful 😂

Anyone know if you need ps+ to actually try out the beta?

Edit: the single player mode I mean.

Guymelef

What are the eu unlock timings?
The us one clearly states downloads dont start before the 25th but no such info on the eu version.

Test Details
Server Opening Times

Download the Beta right away so you are prepared to be one of the first to join in once the servers open this Saturday.

Start: 26th August 04:00 UTC / 05:00BST/ 06:00 CEST

End: 4th September 04:00 UTC / 05:00BST/ 06:00 CEST

ramyeon

I got both an EU a code and a US code. Used EU so spare US code up for grabs. PM me if interested since I think they aren't redeemable yet so won't put it up here.

Tyaren

I have really bad luck with betas or applying to try out PS4 updates. I'm always applying but I'm never approved. I seriously wonder what the success rates are (EU here), because so many around me and in the forums get their codes easily, lol.

wvnative

Would I be out of line begging for a US code?

Loved the PSP titles, and this is gonna be my first 2018 purchase.

Scotia

Banned
Yep, I have a US code. Does anyone have a spare EU code? I would greatly appreciate it and trade you my US one.

squall211

This is probably a dumb question, but for a closed beta, are you allowed to record and upload footage? Or is that a big no-no.

Top Bottom